Part 13

There was a huge hall in the basement of the house. When Bailey and Elijah got down there it was packed full of wolves. They found Connor and were instructed to wait on the wings of the stage. Finally Connor walked onto the stage and the chatter was cut short.

"Hello everyone. As you may have noticed we have a new member of the pack. I'm sure your wondering who she is. Well you've all heard about Bailey, my daughter who we lost. The thing is... We found her" Connor chuckled as the pack roared in applause.

"It was your future beta Elijah who found her so could we have a round of applause for him" Once again on command there was a huge roar of applause with  whistles and shouts. Connor motioned the pair on stage. Bailey nervously walked out. This was it.

"Hi" she smiled nervously

A wolf in the crowd whistled and Elijah growled. Bailey squeezed his hand comfortingly.
"I am Bailey and I'm Connors daughter as you all know. I just want to thank everyone who helped me out the last few days." There was applause again "Um yeah that's all I have to say really. Enjoy the party" She smiled and Aroura purred reassuringly.

Well done
Thanks A

All of a sudden Connor ran on stage, his face was full of panic
"Alright one more thing I'm just going to ask everyone to stay calm. We're going to have a few guards stand by the doors. No one is allowed to leave as we've had a little rogue threat on the border nothing to worry about really."

As Connor finished his sentence the doors were hit with a thud. It was loud and growls sounded all around. Many of the wolves shifted or ran toward the stage and guards. Elijah instinctively shifted and stepped in from of Bailey who now, herself had shifted.

The doors were hit with another thud and they flew open, all hell broke lose....