Part 7

"Future Luna!?!" Bailey shouted, the other wolves looked puzzled but took a step back leaving a path for the 2. They loomed around the pair as they walked through Elijahs territory.

"Who the hell is Merrik Connor?" Bailey asked, curiosity laced her tone. "Your father." Elijah sighed. "I'm almost certain" Bailey pulled a shocked face, she pulled away to look at her mate but kept a slow pace. "Father?" she asked "but my father left me, I don't have a dad or a mom." as she finished her sentence they came upon the biggest house Bailey had ever seen.

The windows were huge some taller than her. Many were coloured with beautiful stained glass with designs of running wolves and the moon. The walls were a sandy colour with red tile rooves. Bailey could see into at least 10 bedroom all with big plush beds and balconies, nothing like her college dorm.

"Where are we?" Bailey asked still admiring the building, it had atleast 4 floors from what she could see. "The pack house, for a werewolf you seem surprised by all this stuff. I forgot to ask, which pack do you belong too?"

Bailey didnt belong to a pack! And the only other werewolf she had met was a girl named Sierra in high school, they had been best friends and she had taught Bailey everything she knew about werewolves before moving away to Sweden Junior year.

"I don't have a pack. I've been a wanderer all my life so I don't really know any other wolves" Bailey smiled, Elijah looked confused but seemed to understand, it only backed up his  theory about Bailey anyway. She was most definitely Connors daughter. "Oh.. Right" was all her replied with.

They walked into the pack house without knocking and walked straight up the stairs towards a big wooden door, it looked intimidating. Elijah knocked on the door. "Who is it?" a low voice asked. Whoever it was sounded scary but there was something comforting about his voice that Bailey liked.
"It's Elijah, Alpha"
"Come in!"
Elijah opened the door and stepped inside ushering Bailey inside with him.
"Alpha there's no way to say this but I believe I've found your daughter.."