Part 15

Bailey was fighting herself. On one hand she had self preservation but on the other hand she had a duty to protect.

It didn't take long to get back to the fight. The land was covered in blood and fur scraps. It wasn't hard to tell many were wounded. Sabre caught up and rubbed against Aroura to reassure her.

All of a sudden there was a wave. Almost like an earth quake but only the wolves could feel it. Everyone in the area fell to they're knees. In human or wolf form. Even Bailey knew what Polar waves meant. Connor was dead and she was going to find out who did it.

Aurora took off faster than she'd ever ran, it was as if she knew where she was going. They had arrived in seconds. A black wolf stood over Connors body. He had turned back to his human form just like ever wolf does when they die. He was blue and had chunks missing from his legs and neck. Bailey and Aurora had joint control now and snarled fiercer than ever before, but the wolf didn't submit or even flinch.

His vile voice echoed over the link "I am your new alpha! Without an heir you have no one to take over this throne, the Ariel pack is mine!" he shouted. Bailey filled with rage. If wolves could change colour she would have been a deep red. "Not so fast" Elijah spoke confidently. "Our Luna is right here" he snarled and stared ferociously at the wolf.

Bailey didn't even feel herself step forward and she didn't make herself say the words that came out of he mouth.

"I, Bailey Sanders, Daughter of deceased Merrik Connor. Challenge you intruder, for the title of Alpha."