Part 2

Elijah, Elijah, Elajah now what can we say about him? Elijah was dark haired with blue eyes and he was incredibly smart. For some reason, Bailey couldn't put her finger on why, she felt a connection to him.

When Baileys eyes finally fell on him she was surprised to see Elijahs looking back up at her. Bailey blushed and quickly turned back to talking to Eve.

The rest of the lecture flew by and by the time it was finished 12 o'clock had already come. Bailey said a quick goodbye to Eve and ran upstairs toward the ICT suit of her College. She liked to eat up there. It calmed the wolf in her to know that she was alone and safe. She sat down in one of the empty chairs and took out a blt that she'd made that morning.

Whilst Bailey had been so engrossed in her food she had not realised to creaking of the stairs or the floorboards slight groan as someone approached her. It was only when she heard a loud "Boo!" that her Wolf took over.

Bailey span round she could feel her eyes glowing yellow and her teeth enlarged to show shiny white incisors. She grabbed whoevers wrist, turned them around and pressed them down. It was only now that Bailey realised who this was "Eli... Elijah..?" she immediately removed all pressure from him but the second she did all she felt was need.

                        Mate

Elijah whirled around faster than anything Bailey had seen and only then could she smell his delicious scent mixed in with the Firthy scent of werewolves.