Part 21

It was 2 weeks since Bailey had found out she was pregnant. Her stomach had grown rapidly and was almost fully grown as she was already 1 month into her pregnancy. 

Elijah was acting perfectly, Bailey couldn't have asked for a better mate. He help her in the night when she couldn't sleep for the kicking and in the mornings when Bailey needed to sleep in he would help prepare breakfast and wake the different floors up. At night when she was particularly sore he would massage her back and feet until she would fall asleep. But despite Elijah being so good a lot of the pack were worried about the baby.

Many of the female wolves especially Elijahs mother, Anna, had been very kind, bringing Bailey extra food and telling her all about werewolf pregnancy. However some of the older wolves thought their Alphas were immature and not thinking about the pack. Elijahs father had gotten in a bad fight with one of the lower ranking males after he had mention that Bailey should have just "Gotten rid of the thing."

It didn't help that they were all cramped together in the pack house or that most of the Deer and Elk in the area had migrated south towards warmer territory. The pack was struggling and both Bailey and Elijah knew