6. Touya x Fem!Reader

You tapped your pencil on your sketchpad, contemplating on what to draw.

Nakano Touya, or as you call him Toucchi, invited you to come over to his house to show you some new paintings he made. You are only a freshman in Ikemen Academy & he is a highschool senior. You two are in the same Art Club & that was the reason why the two of you are close. He helped you when you had trouble drawing or painting something & you did the same for him. You were a big fan of his art & he was very flattered by it.

While you waited for him to get back from preparing tea, you decided to draw on your sketchpad. So far, you couldn't think of anything to draw.

Then, the door opened to reveal Touya carrying a tray with two cups of tea & a little something you guys can snack on.

"Here you go, (Nickname).", he said & smiled, setting the tray down in front of you.

"Arigatō, Toucchi.", you said with smile before sipping your tea.

Touya grinned & grabbed his sketchpad & pencil then began to draw.

"What are you drawing this time, Toucchi?", you asked & tried to take a peek but he moved away.

"You can't see this yet, (Nickname). I'll just show you when I'm finished.", he said & continued to sketch.

You rolled your eyes & sipped your tea again, not even noticing the way how Touya would glance at you.

After about half an hour of talking to him while he sketches, he finally put the pencil down & smiled at his masterpiece.

"Can I see it now, Toucchi?", you asked with your best puppy eyes.

He chuckled & nodded. He patted the spot next to him, motioning for you to sit closer to him. You excitedly sat down & waited for him to show you the drawing.

He smiled & turned his sketchpad around, showing the beautiful drawing of...you? Under the beautiful drawing were the words 'I LOVE YOU' written elegantly in cursive.

Your cheeks turned into a rosy color as you looked up at the senior in front of you. He had a tint of pink on his cheeks like you & he was looking away, avoiding eye contact. You smiled warmly & cupped his cheek, bringing his face closer to yours.

Your lips met his & both of your blushes turned darker. You pulled away from the short kiss & smiled at him.

"I love it, Toucchi,", you said, "and I love you, too"

He smiled & leaned closer to give your forehead a loving kiss. When you pulled away, Touya had a warm smile on his face as he stared into your (e/c) orbs.

"You're the most beautiful muse I've ever met."

******

~♦~♦~♦~

Find me :

Instagram (new): kaiju_scarletscream

Instagram (old): kaiju_xyhendry

Snapchat: TheOtakuQueen

•YouTube: Mislayp Dyosa

PEACE OUT ✌ !