27. Suzuki x Fem!Reader

before we start , I just want to say that Suzuki will act a liiiiiiitle bit like Kise Ryouta from Kuroko no Basuke . Why , you may ask ? It's because his looks & appearance remind me of the blonde model basketball player . without further ado , let's start the story !

******

Ah, what a nice & calm day. Nothing really special going on. Except for a very popular idol searching the school grounds for you while you were hiding behind a tree. You see, the blonde male was head over heels for you ever since school started. Why? Because when you first met, you immediately deadpanned him & walked away, letting him know that you aren't interested in idols. Determined to see if he can break your walls, he started greeting you, talking to you even though you ignore him, walking you home & even giving you gifts.

You peeked at him from your spot behind the tree & watched him as he kept looking around for you. At that moment, his eyes landed on you & a big smile appeared on his face. He immediately ran towards you, making you flinch.

"(Last Name)-chan~! Good morning!", Suzuki greeted you loudly.

"For Pete's sake, can you say that even louder? Geez...", you glare at him.

He ignored your deadly glare & continued to smile brightly. You rolled your eyes & walked away. Suzuki chuckled lightly & followed you like a lost puppy. Looking back, you saw him following you with no problem. You stopped walking & turned around to face him.

"Can you not?"

"What?"

"Can you not follow me like a damn pup?"

"But (Last Name)-chaaaaan~!!", he whined but you began walking away again, "(L-Last Name)-chan, wait up!"

-♥-

"Damn that blonde idiot...", you muttered under your breath as you hid behind your best friend.

"Why are you being such a tsundere, (Nickname)-chan? Don't you like the fact that a really handsome & popular idol like Tsukada-sama likes you~?", she teased.

You glare at her, "I don't like idols, especially loud ones like him."

"Eh? Why not?"

"Because if his fangirls see me with him, for sure they will bash me nonstop. His fangirls in my class are already threatening me...crazy witches.", you answered the obvious answer to her question.

"Oh, I see."

You & your best friend looked up ahead & saw Suzuki looking around. His eyes widened & a huge grin appears on his face when his eyes landed on you & (Best Friend).

"(Best Friend)-san, (Last Name)-chan!", the blonde male began running towards the two of you.

"Oh great...", you rolled your eyes.

Suzuki came into a complete halt in front of (Best Friend) & waved a little, "I'm so glad I found you two!"

"Oh? Why's that, Tsukada-sama?"

"Well, I have another concert coming up & I want the two of you there.", Suzuki answered.

"Really?", your best friend replied with excitement in her voice.

"Mhm~ you two can go for free."

"That's amazing! We'll be there, Tsukada-sama!"

"Not me.", you said.

"But (Last Name)-chan~", Suzuki pouted.

"No, I don't want to go. I hate loud & crowded places."