31. Ryuu x Fem!Reader

Sunday - Sudden kiss

You sat on your bed with your white haired boyfriend beside you, one arm lazily wrapped around your shoulder as the two of you leaned against the headboard of the bed. You looked at his face & saw his yellow eyes slowly move across the page as he read his book. His face was stoic & his lips were curled down in a small frown.

Ryuu became uneasy under your gaze & sighed before putting his book down on his lap, "W-What's your deal, (Last Name)?"

"Hmm~ nothing. Ryuu-kun, get used to calling me by my first name. We're in a relationship & I call you by your first name yet you still call me by my last name."

"Hmph."

You pouted when he turned his head & lifted his book up to continue reading. You rubbed your chin & thought of something that could easily get his attention back. You were also in the mood to make him flustered anyway so why not do the beat method there is?

Leaning closer to his face, you quickly pressed a soft kiss to his lips, making him drop his book in shock & look at you with wide eyes. You giggled at his reddened cheeks & caressed the apple of his cheek with your thumb.

"You're adorable, Ryuu-kun."

Monday - Jealous kiss

Ryuu watched with jealous eyes as Tokiya practiced his lines with you on the other side of the Drama Club's room. Of course, his lines were being said towards a princess so they were romantic & sweet. Seeing you smile as Tokiya said his lines to you made Ryuu want to actually stab him with the fake sword lying around with the other props.

"I love you, my dear princess. We shall be together forever.", Tokiya gently held your hand.

You smiled & read the script, "Yes, my prince."

"(Last Name)!"

You & Tokiya almost jumped out of your skins when Ryuu's voice boomed. Even the other club members got scared. The teen stormed towards you with an unsettling aura around him & grabbed your hand that was held by Tokiya. He led you to the room connected to the clubroom where most of their costumes were & trapped you against the wall. He gripped your chin between his index finger & thumb & tilted your head up before kissing you deeply. Your eyes were wide open in shock. He never ever initiated a kiss before, you're usually the one who makes the first move.

Ryuu pulled away & the two of you slightly panted with half lidded eyes & red cheeks. Staring into his eyes, you saw an intense gaze in them that looked like a mixture of anger &...jealousy?

"Ryuu-kun, is something wrong?", you said softly.

"Stop smiling or talking to other guys.", he said coldly, "Only I'm allowed to make you smile like that."

"Ryuu-kun, are you jealous?", you smirked.

"No, I just don't like seeing other guys near you, especially that idiot Tokiya.", he growled.

You smiled fondly & cupped his cheek, looking at him with a tender look in your eyes.

"You're so cute when you're jealous, hehe~"

Tuesday - 'I'm Sorry' kiss

"Why can't you do anything right?!", Ryuu said in the meanest way possible.

"I'm sorry...", you said softly as you picked up the broken pieces of Ryuu's expensive vase.

You were cleaning Ryuu's house earlier with a vacuum when you turned around & accidentally bumped into the vase, pushing it off its place on the shelf & watching as it fell to the floor with a loud crash. Ryuu came running down & began freaking out over the expensive vase that his great grandfather gave him before he took his last breath.