24. Baa x Fem!Reader

Short story !!!

||Requested by: dumbybum||

******

"Thank you, onee-chan~!", you chirped into the phone with your older sister on the other line.

You heard her sigh, "I hope you're not going to spend it on food only, Y/N-chan."

"What? Pssh, of course not~"

Thanks to your loving & kind older sister who works abroad, she gave you enough money that could satisfy all of your needs for three months. You planned on spending it all on anime merchandise & food but it looks like your sister knows about that.

"Y/N.", you heard her say sternly.

"OK, OK. I won't~", you smiled.

"Very good. I gotta go, bye."

"Bye bye, onee-chan. Love you~!"

She sighs, "I love you too."

You hung up the phone & got up to get ready to go the store.

-♥-

You happily chewed on a bar of chocolate when the doorbell rang. Running up to the door, you opened it & Akira's smiling face greeted you.

"Hello, (Nickname)-chan~"

"Hi, Aki-kun! Come in."

He stepped in your house & takes off his shoes. He follows you to the living room & he immediately sees the wrappers on the floor, coffee table & couch.

"(Nickname)-chan, why is it so messy in here? Tsk tsk."

"Um...onee-chan gave me a lot of money so I...bought a bunch of snacks.", you sheepishly smiled.

Akira shook his head but smiled, "Adorable, (Nickname)-chan. Come help me clean."

You nodded & helped him pick up your trash & throw it in the trash. After cleaning, you shared your snacks with him but only a little. Most of them were still for yourself. Akira looked at you eating a huge bag of chips while sipping on a can of soda.

"(Nickname)-chan, you know you might get fat if you keep eating unhealthy foods.", Akira said.

You looked at him with your eyebrows furrowed & you didn't care if your mouth was full, "I will not!"

"Yes you will, (Nickname)-chan. I mean, look," he pokes your side ", you're getting fatter."

"Stop teasing me~!", you whined, making him chuckle.

"OK, OK. I'm sorry, (Nickname)-chan. Besides, I'll still love you even when you gain weight."

"Aw~ I love you so much, Aki-kun~!", you wrapped your arms around his torso.

He smiled & kissed the top of your head, "I love you too, (Nickname)-chan."

******

I want a guy who will love me even if I am fat .

~♦~♦~♦~

Find me :

Instagram (new): http://instagram.com/kaiju_scarletscream

Instagram (old): http://instagram.com/kaiju_xyhendry

PEACE OUT ✌ !