14. Various x Fem!Reader

Takemoto Izumi ♥📚

"Izu-chaaaan~", you whined, trying to get his attention.

He was reading a book like always but this time, he's been reading it for an hour already. You didn't like the fact that he wasn't paying attention to you, but to his book instead.

"Notice me, senpai!", you exclaimed & jumped on him, wrapping your arms around his neck.

This caused him to gasp, drop his book & blush.

"(F-F-First Name)-chan, what are you d-doing?", he stuttered.

Even though the two of you have been together for a long time now, he still blushes everytime you would do these things to him or even compliment him. It was absolutely adorable in your eyes.

"I want you to notice me, Izu-chan!", you said & nuzzled your face in his blonde hair.

"I'm sorry if I was ignoring you & making you upset, (First Name)-chan.", he said & faced you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"What do you wanna do?"

You giggled & removed his glasses then putting them on.

"(F-First Name)-chan?"

"Look, I'm Izumi! I'm smart & I love (First Name) so much!", you said, making him blush harder & smile.

He was lucky to have a bubbly & cheerful girlfriend like you.

Okamura Ren ♥💤

"I'm lazy..."

"I'm not."

"Why not?"

"Just because."

"Oh OK."

"I'm hungry."

"Me too..."

"Wanna eat?"

"Hmm..."

You & Ren continued to have a mini conversation while he laid on his back on your bed with you laying on top of him, his left hand behind his head while his right rested on your lower back.

"(First Name)-chan?"

"Yes, Ren-pyon?"

"Let's eat."

"Ngh...too lazy..."

"Eh? I thought you weren't?"

"Now I am."

Ren smiled when you kissed his cheek & laid your head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around you lazily.

"I love you, (First Name)-chan~"

"I love you, too, Ren-pyon."

Kawamura Yuu ♥💕

It was your & Yuu's 3rd anniversary today & he decided to surprise you with a gift. He came into your room with a medium sized box & set it down gently on your bed beside you before sitting down in front of you.

"Yuu-chan, what's in the box?"

"Just open it, (Nickname)-chan!", he said as he bounced up & down on his seat.

You giggled & carefully took the lid off the box. Your eyes widened & a gasp escaped your lips as you saw what was inside.

A white puppy looked up at you with a cute bow tie on him. You picked up the pup & squealed.