19. Kyouya x Fem!Reader

"Class dismissed.", Kyouya said & walked out of the room.

He sighed & rubbed his temples, "I swear, this class is too rowdy."

He shook his head & went to the clinic to go & see Haruka. He stopped walking he was in front of Y/N's classroom, a fellow teacher.

He wondered if she was still in there. She usually stays in her classroom even at lunchtime & finishes her work. He likes her hardworking personality & kind heart. He decides to check if Y/N is still in there.

"Y/N?"

When no one answered, he slid the door open & found no one in the room. He raised an eyebrow & closed the door.

"Where is she...?", he asked himself.

He shrugged it off & thought that maybe she was in the restroom. He walked away & to the clinic. He opened the door & saw Haruka sitting on his chair, doing some paperwork. He looks up & smiles.

"Hello, Kyouya! Another headache?"

He nods & sits on the couch, "Yeah, these students just don't learn."

Haruka chuckled & stood up, grabbing the medicine for Kyouya's headache. He walked towards Kyouya & sat down beside him. He handed him the medicine & smiled.

"Thanks.", Kyouya said.

"No problem!"

"Nggh...Haru-kun..."

"Hmm?"

'Wait...is that...?'

Haruka excused himself & walked towards one of the bed.

"How are you feeling?", Kyouya heard Haruka asked.

He stood up & walked towards where Haruka was. He slid the curtain aside & his eyes widened when he found Y/N laying down on the bed.

"Y/N? What happened to you?!"

"Hmm? Oh...hello, Kyouya-san. I'm fine, I just didn't get enough sleep last night."

Kyouya sighed & ran a hand through Y/N's hair, "How come?"

"She said she wanted to finish her work last night & it seems like she hasn't been getting enough sleep lately. She walked in here earlier & fainted."

Kyouya clicked his tongue & looked down at Y/N. She smiled at him & closed her eyes.

"She really needs to rest or else."

"Then, I'll keep an eye on her."

"You will?", Haruka asked.

Kyouya nodded, "Yes. I don't want anything to happen to her."

Y/N blushed at Kyouya's words & smiled, "Aw~ thanks, Kyouya-san."

"Well, I'll leave you two alone.", Haruka smiled & walked out of the clinic.

When he was gone, Kyouya sat down on the chair next to Y/N's bed, his hand still running through her soft hair.

"You know, you don't have to keep an eye on me. You have a headache, right?"

"No, you're more important to me & I can't let anything happen to you."

He leaned in & kissed her forehead, making her blush darker. He leaned back & smiled.

"I'll let you stay in my house for at least a week. I know you live alone."

Y/N smiled & nodded.

"Okay~"

*****

~♦~♦~♦~

Find me :

Instagram (new): http://instagram.com/kaiju_scarletscream

Instagram (old): http://instagram.com/kaiju_xyhendry

PEACE OUT ✌ !