37. What If You Say "I Love You" For The First Time [Part 4]

Kei

Kei pulls his mask down and gives you a loving smile. "I love you too, (First Name)-san.", he says before stealing a kiss from your lips.

Takehiro

"You know, your sweet words never fail to keep me energized.", Takehiro says, smiling brightly at you. "It's the reason why I love you~"

Katsuo

Katsuo chuckles. "And this guy loves you back, (First Name)-san!", he grins. "You make me SO HAPPY, you know that?"

Ryuu

"You should.", Ryuu nods. He then holds you close and places his fingers under your chin, tilting your head up. "I should be the only man you have eyes for, (First Name). In return, I only have eyes for you. Do you understand, me?"

Kurou

"I love you to the stars and back, (First Name)-chan.", Kurou says, gently pecking your cheek.

Viktor

"How sweet of you, (Nickname)-chan.", Viktor gives you a toothy grin. "Let me express those words to you in a different way~", he smirks before pulling you close for a deep kiss.

Unknown/Itsuki

"Oh...oh gosh...", Itsuki's pale face turns bright red and he covers his face with his shirt. "Ah, c-calm down, heart...!", he adorably clutches his chest, making you 'aww' at him before giving him a tight hug.

Jae

"Hah! You finally said it!", Jae jumps in joy. "Oh my goodness, yes! I love you too!", he exclaims, hugging you and then giving you a sweet kiss.

Seiichi

"Such sweet words, love.", Seiichi gives you a soft smile. "I have nothing to say but I love you more."

******

who's your favorite senpai ?

PEACE OUT ✌ !