22. Ryuu x Fem!Reader

I apologize if I get this douche's personality wrong .

******

"Ryuu-chaaaaan! Please~?", you whined, tugging on the hem of his shirt.

"Could you stop calling me that? Also, I said no, Y/N.", he said coldly.

You whined & gave him the cutest pout he has ever seen. Ryuu kept his cool & pretended that he wasn't fazed by it & just rolled his eyes at you. He didn't want you to know that his heart flutters whenever you're being cute. He hides his blush every time & would call you annoying instead. You don't take his harsh words to the heart though, knowing that deep down, Ryuu was a big softie & would never do anything that can hurt you physically or mentally.

You hugged his arm & rubbed your cheek on his shoulder, inhaling his scent. Ryuu wiggled his arm out of your grasp & turned away, his face as red as the gemstones on his villain costume that he wears in every school play. You didn't stop & threw your arms around him, giggling at how he flinched at your sudden move.

"Y/N, stop I say!"

"Nope~ not until you agree to go shopping with me, Ryuu-chan!"

"I SAID DON'T CALL ME THAT!"

-♥-

"How did I get here...?", he grumbled, making you giggle as the two of you walked together in the mall.

You intertwined your hand with his & beamed, "Thank you for agreeing on coming with me, Ryuu-cha-"

He looks at you directly in the eyes, making you flinch.

"Ryuu-kun."

He looks up ahead and-

"RYUU-NII~!!!", a girl with equally white long hair runs into Ryuu & glomps him.

"Ryoko, what are you doing here?", he asked in a monotone voice.

"I'm here with a few friends~", she said then looks at you.

Her face immediately brighten up.

"(N/N)-rin, it's so nice to see you here!", she chirps & grabs you from Ryuu, hugging the life out of you.

"It's nice to see you too, Yoko-chan.", you smiled.

She grinned & locked arms with you before turning to her older brother, "You won't mind if she tagged along with us for a while, ne?"

"A-Absolutely not, go ahead.", he waved his hand, as if he's shooing away a dog.

You frowned, "But I wanted to spend time with you, Ryuu-kun."

He flinched at how you said that sentence adorably. He's been flinching a lot today...

Ryoko placed a blue painted nail on her chin, "Hmm...maybe Ryuu-nii can tag along."

You jumped in happiness & thanked Ryoko. You went back to Ryuu's side & locked arms with him. You can tell that he was internally crying because he has to spend time with a bunch of girls in the mall. You giggled & pecked his cheek, making his face go red again.

"Cheer up."

~Timeskip~

"See you at home, Ryuu-nii~!", Ryoko waved as she & her friends exited the mall.

You waved goodbye to them while Ryuu walked around behind you with a frown on his face.

'My allowance for this year is almost gone because of those two.', Ryuu thought & growled while you were not looking.

You turned around & faced Ryuu with a huge smile on your face. Ryuu looked away, making you giggle. You skipped over to him & clung onto his arm. He blushed at the contact & pretended to cough to hide his deepening blush.

"Ryuu-kun, let's continue shopping!"

"You still have enough energy & money?!", Ryuu exclaims, catching the attention of those who are passing by.

"Mhm~ now let's go!", you chirped & dragged him.

-♥-

You & Ryuu were sitting on one of the benches that were inside the mall. Ryuu got tired of walking around with bags & you felt bad so you two sat down for a bit. You scooter closer to him & rested your head on his shoulder, smiling softly.

"Thank you, Ryuu-kun."

"For what? I don't remember doing anything for you for you to thank me like that.", he said, looking at you with confusion on his face.

"For being with me even though I annoy from time to time. I bother you everyday yet, you still stay by my side. You may seem like a mean person to everyone else but I know better. You don't judge me for who I am & I'm grateful for that.", you said, smiling up at him.

He averted his eyes at you then back again with a small pout on his face. He sighs & pecks your nose, making you cross eyed.

"Ryuu-kun...?"

"Ryuu-chan.", he said.

"What?"

"Call me Ryuu-chan if you please.", Ryuu said before standing up & picking up the shopping bags that were on the floor.

"Come on, are you hungry? We can eat then go home."

You looked up at him with wide eyes before smiling brightly, "OK!"

You two intertwined hands & walked to the food court with Ryuu leading you. His lips curled up into a small smile. No matter how mean or harsh he can get with his words, you still love him enough & he feels the same way for you.

******

A bit all over the place...sorry .

~♦~♦~♦~

Find me :

Instagram (new): http://instagram.com/kaiju_scarletscream

Instagram (old): http://instagram.com/kaiju_xyhendry

PEACE OUT ✌ !