2. Ren x Tsundere!Fem!Reader

"Grr! Why am I always the one they send to go and find him?", you growled while looking for the sophomore.

He's lazy, often skipping class just to take naps or listen to music and he often annoys you because you're always the one that everyone relies on to look for him around the school and bring him back to class.

You met Ren in kindergarten and you had a crush on him ever since. You don't even know why you do because his lazy attitude is certainly something you do not like.

"There you are, idiot!", you shouted at him.

He was on the rooftop, lying down on the floor with his headset in his ears and taking a nap. You growled and pulled the annoying thing from his ears. His eyes shot open and he looked around. His eyes turned droopy again when he realized that it was just you.

"Oh. Hello, (Nickname)-chan.", he said in his lazy monotone voice.

"Don't 'hello (Nickname)-chan' me, Okamura!"

Ren looked at you again, realizing that you're extremely pissed off because you didn't call him by his first name.

"Ah, I'm sorry for whatever I've done, (Nickname)-chan.", he said and yawned.

"Whatever, idiot! Let's head you back to class!", you said and tried pulling him up to his feet but to no avail.

"Ehh...but I don't want to.", he whined.

You didn't give up though & kept trying to pull him up. You yelped when he suddenly grabbed you by the arm & pulled you down so you were laying on top of him. You saw the corner of his lips curl up into a faint smirk at the redness of your face.

"T-Teme! Let go!", you yelled & tried getting up but he tightened his grip on your waist.

"(Nickname)-chan, stay here & take a nap with me."

"N-No! I'll get in trouble!", you said.

"Hehe, (Nickname)-chan looks cute~", he said & kissed your forehead before taking a nap...again.

"Oi, wake up!", you shook him but he didn't even flinch.

You sighed & gave up. You laid your head on his chest. You could hear his soothing heartbeat, making you feel sleepy. Ren smiled in his sleep & mumbled something.

"I love you, (Nickname)-chan."

******

PEACE OUT ✌ !