3. Yuu x Fem!Reader

You groaned & slammed your head on your desk, making a certain senpai to look at you.

"Is there something wrong, (First Name)-chan?", he asked.

"I can't believe I failed another quiz! Sensei said that if I fail another one, he doesn't have a choice but to tutor me! I don't want that!", you whined.

Yuu laughed a little & gave you a gentle pat on the back.

"How about I help you study, (First Name)-chan?", he asked with a cute smile.

"You would? Arigato, Yuu-senpai!", you said happily & hugged him.

He laughed lightly & hugged you back, "No problem."

~Timeskip~

The both of you agreed to have a study session at his house. You knocked on the door a few times & waited. Then, a woman opened the door & smiled.

"Hello! You must be (Last Name)-chan, right?", she asked.

"Yes, ma'am."

She grinned & called out for Yuu. He came running down the stairs with a small teddy bear in his hand.

"I'll be going to the shop now. Have fun, you two!", she said before leaving you & Yuu alone.

"Come on, (First Name)-chan!", he said & pulled you upstairs to his room.

Your jaw dropped when you saw how his room was full of cute things like plushies & stuffed animals.

"Wow, Yuu-senpai. You have so many cute things!", you said & held up a (favorite animal) plushie.

"Glad you like them, (First Name)-chan. If you want, I could give you some.", he said.

"Really?!"

"Mhm~ But for now, let's start studying!"

You nodded & followed him to his bed & started to study. He would correct you when you answered something wrong & would also help you with the problem if you couldn't understand it. After a few hours, you finally finished studying for your quiz.

"Thank you again, Yuu-senpai! I'll get a good grade just for you.", you said & smiled.

He blushed at what you said but smiled as well, "I'm counting on that!"

~Timeskip...next day~

"Yuu-senpai!", you called out from down the hallway.

"What is it, (First Name)-chan? How was your quiz?"

You grinned & held up your finished quiz to him. He looked at it & smiled when he noticed that you passed.

"I'm so happy! Thank you so much!", you said & hugged him.

He hugged back with a smile on his face. Before you left, you kissed him on the cheek & said goodbye to him before running off to find your friends. He was left standing there, blushing & smiling.

******

~♦~♦~♦~

Find me :

Instagram (new): kaiju_scarletscream

Instagram (old): kaiju_xyhendry

Snapchat: TheOtakuQueen

•YouTube: Mislayp Dyosa

PEACE OUT ✌ !