9. Souma x Fem!Reader

You woke up to the smell of breakfast coming from the kitchen. Hopping off the bed, you fixed your hair & went to the bathroom to get ready for today.

After doing your routine, you went to the kitchen, only to see your boyfriend, Takaki Souma.

"Ohayou gozaimasu, (Nickname)-chan!", he said with a smile.

"Ohayou, Souucchi!", you replied & sat down on your chair.

"I made us breakfast. I hope you like them.", he said & set your plate down in front of you.

The food made your mouth water, causing for Souma to chuckle at your adorable face. He sat down across from you.

"Itadakimasu~", you both said & began to eat.

Your eyes widened with sparkles in them, "Waah~! It tastes so good, Souucchi!"

"I'm glad you like it, (Nickname)-chan.", he smiled.

After that delicious breakfast, you went to the living room to read your favorite fanfics. You got a notification about a new update & you immediately began to read.

"Nee, (Nickname)-chan? Where's the-", Souma stopped in his tracks when he noticed how focused you were on your phone.

Being a curious guy, he quietly walked up to you & looked over your shoulder. He blushed at what you were reading.

A Souma x Reader.

You finally noticed him behind you, making you yelp & fall off the chair.

"Itai...what were you doing, Souucchi?", you asked & got up from the floor.

You gasped when Souma grabbed you & pressed his soft pinkish lips against your own. He pulled away & smiled at your red face.

"You don't need to read those silly fanfics, (Nickname)-chan. You have the real me.", he whispered in your ear.

He cupped your cheek & pulled you in for another, yet gentler kiss. You melted in his arms & began to enjoy the kiss. You pulled away & smiled up at him.

"I love you, Souucchi~"

"I love you, too (Nickname)-chan."

"More than food?", you teased.

He chuckled & nodded, "Yes, more than food."

******

~♦~♦~♦~

Find me :

Instagram (new): kaiju_scarletscream

Instagram (old): kaiju_xyhendry

Snapchat: TheOtakuQueen

•YouTube: Mislayp Dyosa

PEACE OUT ✌ !