Chapter 7

Killian's POV

I have been avoiding Emma at all time I cant talk to her anymore. I was in the back of the bar when someone taps on my shoulder.

"Neal. Hey." I say to him.

"Where have you been. I have been trying to get you over to the house since I have been back." He says.

"Yeah I have been busy." I tell him.

"Well come over for a barbecue this weekend." He says.

"I cant working." I say.

"You know if theres something wrong you can just tell me. Do you not like my family?" He asks.

"No, Henry is great." I say to him.

"So its Emma. Shes the problem?" He asks.

"No she isnt a problem. Okay you want the truth." I say to him.

"Yeah I would." He says.

"I havent been around because Im jealous of what you have and I think being around your family makes me sad that I wont have that. I know its stupid make fun of me." I say to him.

"Killian thats not stupid. You want a life. I will help you with that. I actually know a girl who might be interested in just a date. What do you say?" He asks.

"Yeah sure." I say.

"Awesome her name is Zelena and you two will differently hit it off." He says.

"Okay." I say.

The next day I was at the bar alone and someone walked in.

"So you avoid me and now have a date with some bitch." Emma says.

"Emma. Please leave." I say to her.

"No. You stop what we were doing threw my son. You avoid me. Then Neal sets you up with some basic bitch. Your not going." She says to me.

"Your not the boss of me. Plus your married." I tell her.

"Killian please dont go out with this chick its wrong." She says.

"Im a single man. Your a married woman. You cant tell me whats wrong." I say to her.

"Killian Jones, you will not go out with that girl." She says.

"Not your choice." I tell her.

"Have sex with me. One time and then you can go out with her." She says.

"No." I say and walked to the back.

"Emma? Did you just ask Killian to have sex with you?" I heard Neal ask her.

"No." She lied.

"I heard you. Why? Why would you ask him that? I get it women love him, but you have me." He says to her.

"Neal its not what it sounds like. I was testing a theory." She says.

"What theory?" He asks.

"I thought he didnt want to be around and agreed to the date all because he want to get me off his mind. I guess I was wrong." She says.

"Yeah Killian isnt some jackass and wouldnt do that. He doesnt like you in that sense Im sorry you had that thought." He says.

"I bet your glade he said no." She says.

"Well yeah mainly because Killian wouldnt sleep with you anyway. He has said it a thousand times how Robin's wife is hotter then mine." Neal tells her.

Shit. I was drunk and I dont care if she hates me. I dont love her. I dont love her. Fuck I love her so much that it kills me.