Chapter 9

Emma's POV

Staying with Killian was nice, but a bit weird he never speaks to me and he avoids me and his bedroom door is always locked when he is in there.

"Hey Mom can I ask you something?" Henry asks.

"Sure, whats up Kid?" I ask.

"Are you getting a divorce from dad?" He asks me.

"Well Im thinking maybe staying with him till your 18." I tell him.

"Mom Im 14 and I know you arent happy with him. Just leave him and be with Killian already." He says to me.

"Henry its not that simple. Your father first has to agree with me and second Killian is mad at me and does care about me at all." I tell him.

"Not true. Killian is just going throw some tough times, with his dad getting sick and his brothers wife dying giving birth to their daughter just a few days ago. Its hard for him right now." He tells me.

"How did you know all that?" I ask him.

"Well Killian told me. We talked about it all last week." He says.

"Killian talks to you?" I ask.

"Yeah all the time. He also told me that right now he cant speak to you because everyone in town knows about the affair and look at him weirdly." He tells me.

"Hey Henry wanna go help out that bar? Liam and my father wont be there so I need extra hands unloading boxes." Killian says walking in.

"Sure just let me get changed." Henry says getting up.

"Are you just going to stand at the coffee pot or are you going to speak to me?" I ask him.

He said nothing and just walked out to the living room. There was a knock at the door and Killian answered it.

"Hello Neal. Your wife and son are here. Well Henry wont be for long Im taking him to work, but Emma is right over there." Killian says.

"Just keep an eye on my son." Neal says walking in.

Henry said nothing to his father and walked out of the house with Killian.

"Neal what are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Emma take a seat." He says.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"Im sorry I hurt you, but I understand why you slept with Killian its because we had Henry young and married young and well I think we should just get a divorce." He says.

"Really? You dont want to talk about it or nothing?" I ask.

"Will you see I two have been cheating and that woman is now pregnant, with my child." He tells me.

"Who is she?" I ask.

"Umm Zelena." He says.

"So the girl you set up with your best friend is pregnant with your child. What let me guess you were going to have her tell Killian its his." I say slightly yelling.

"Yes. But they never slept together she kept saying that every time it felt like they were going to he would stop before it happened. Now I know why because he only wants to sleep with you." He tells me.

"So do you have the papers or?" I ask.

"Yeah just sign here on the line and we are now longer married. Emma just one more thing." He says.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Can you tell me why you never changed your last name to mine?" He asks.

"I just forgot." I say.

"For 14 years you forgot." He says

"I signed the papers and Henry will go back and froth from now on." I say.

"Well then I guess I'll see you around." He says.

He walked out. Yes we signed the papers but it has to go through before we are official over and now I can focus on getting Killian to love me again if he ever did he will again.