Chapter 14

Killian's POV

I woke up and Emma was still sleeping so I kissed the top of her head and went downstairs to make breakfast. I was almost down when someone wrapped their arms around me.

"Morning Handsome." Emma says kissing my shoulder.

"Morning Beautiful." I say to her.

I turned around and kissed her head and took the plates to the dinning room table.

"Sit my love." I tell her.

Last night Emma staid at my house because she doesnt like to stay home alone when Henry is with Neal.

"What do you want to do today?" She asks me.

"Well I have work today." I tell her.

"Cant you stay home. Im sure your brother and dad wont mind." She tells me.

"I cant Liam isnt coming in today." I tell her.

"Awe I wanted to spend the day with you." She says.

"My sweet Swan, Im sorry I got to go. After work I'll spend time with you." I say and kiss her.

I left off to work and Milah was waiting outside the bar.

"Well hello there." She says to me.

"Go away Milah." I tell her.

"Whats the matter in a bad mood? I know how to make you feel better." She says.

"Umm no. I want you to leave me alone." I tell her.

"Oh come on. You know you want me." She says.

"I have work." I tell her.

"How about after work?" She asks me.

"No. I have plans." I say.

"Then change them and spent time with me in my room at Granny's bed and breakfast." She says.

"No thanks." I say and go inside.

Afterwork I went home and Emma was waiting for me on the couch. Once I close the door she pulled me on top of her and kissed me.

"Killian, you home?" Milah asks at the door.

"What is she doing here?" Emma asks.

"I have no idea." I say and kiss her again.

"I love you." Emma says in between kisses.

"I love you too." I say to her.

Milah kept knocking. I didnt get up to answer it mainly because Emma just kept me on top of her. Then eventually Milah just gave up and left.