Chapter 3

Justin's POV

I looked into these girl's beautiful eyes...not getting enough of her. I loved her shy little smirk. I needed to know who she was...now. I automatically just fell in love with her. "I'm pretty? Haha I beg to differ but thanks!", she said. Damn, she was adorable. "Nah...scratch that. You are beautiful...", I said trying to get a reaction out of her. "Ehh you're not so bad yourself, Bieber.", she said eyeing me from head to toe. "Not bad?! That's it?!", I said trying to act upset. "That hurts.", I said laughing holding my heart. "Oh please..", she said rolling her eyes. "But honestly, you are perfect. I've looked up to you since I was only a kid. You inspire me a lot and without you, I don't know where I'd be. Thank you. Oh and you are hot, too.", she said chuckling. "Wow...thanks. You are not so bad yourself.", I said mimicking what she just had said. "So, what's your name, babe?", I said. "Alexa.", she responded. "Alexa...that's cute." "Cute?! That's it?! That hurts.", she said holding her heart now trying to mock what I said. "Hey only I can do that!", I whined. "Two can play at this came, you know?" she said placing her hand on mine, raising an eyebrow. "I see how you roll.", I winked. So once we finished hanging out in Starbucks, since she didn't have a ride, I offered to take her home. So we left the mall, and we got into my van. I opened the door for her and said "Ladies first." "Thank you!", she said sitting down into the seat.

Call me crazy, I know I just met this girl but there was a glow in her. She was just...different. She was a belieber but she kept cool. She treated me normally and I loved it. I wanted her to be mine. But I just didn't want to take things too fast. When I was with her, I didn't feel like "Justin Bieber", I just felt like Justin and that was the best feeling ever. She was really cool and I really liked her.

So before we knew it, we were at her house. "Well this is me.", she said pointing to it. We parked the car and me and Alexa got out. "Well that was...really fun. Thank you, You're really cool. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, okay?", she said smiling. "We should do that again sometime.", I said. "That'd be...yeah, I'd like that. I'll see ya?", she said walking towards her front door. "Wait...I cant leave without your number, shawty.", I said grasping onto her arm. "Ahh you're right!" We exchanged numbers and then I started to make my way towards the car. I ran right back up to her and kissed her cheek. "See you soon.", I said blushing. Her cheeks became pink and that made me smile knowing I had just made her heart feel good. Making my way towards the car, I thought to myself "I need to see this girl again..."