Chapter 12

Alexas POV

We finally got there. As we roamed around in the car, zooming around the blocks of the big city, it seemed as if the amount of people doubled in size. I looked out the window and I nervously waved at all the beautiful beliebers who were probably dying to know who I was and if Justin and I were anything. Me and Justin rolled down the window and looked at all these crying, screaming, young girls. Looking at them, was almost like looking at a younger version of me. Years ago, I was exactly like them. That brought a tear to my eye and it nuzzled my heart. I imagined how heartbroken they must've been seeing me and Justin together. I pictured the expression on their faces when they'd find out that me and Justin were actually a couple. I could already tell that dating Justin was going to be a bumpy rollercoaster ride that would never come to an end.

We continued to greet all the fans through the window, the wind blowing my hair so powerfully it stuck to my pink lipgloss. We finally got a spot in a parking garage and I slammed the car door shut. Even though it was a humid summer day, I automatically felt cold seeing all the people standing outside waiting to see Justin, not realizing I was with him. It made me shiver. I had the biggest lump in my dry throat. This appearance would be on magazines and papers. It would be all over the Internet and TV's. It would make headlines everywhere...that made me sick to my stomach. Justin looked down at me and smiled, taking my hand into his. We walked out of the parking garage. the city aroma already hitting me. Wow...

Justins POV

I took a look at Alexa and I could instantly see the nervous expression on her beautiful face. I leaned in and whispered, "Its all gonna be okay.", assuring her that it would be fine. I pulled her through the crowds violently, stopping for only a few fans to take pictures.

"HEY JUSTIN! WHO'S THE NEW GIRL?! ARE YOU GUYS ANYTHING SPECIAL? AW IS SELENA JEALOUS?", various paparazzo shouted. I purposely ignored them and acted as if I didn't even hear them. Then something was said that made me just completely lose it.

"UGH WHO IS THIS BITCH? SHE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU.", a sleazy photographer shouted.

"CALL HER A BITCH AGAIN I SWEAR I WILL POUND YOUR-", I spat being stopped by my security. "Justin, don't.", Alexa interrupted. "I can't do this.", she said softly as tears began to fall from her chocolate brown eyes. I wiped her tears away with my thumbs. "You can  do this, okay?", I said grabbing her cheeks, forcing her to look into my eyes. She nodded as I continued to push her through the mob. We somehow made it through and I took Alexa's hand and pulled her into a dark, secluded alley. "What are you doing?", my security guard asked. "I need to talk to my girl.", I responded. "5 minutes...", he said rolling his eyes. I ran with her into the alley. "Are you okay?", I asked wrapping my arms around her neck. "I think so.", she said, her voice cracking a bit. I softly kissed her cheek. Then, my lips made my way to hers. We began kissing. I slowly pushed her against the wall of the building, our kissing getting more and more intense. "Babe...we better go.", she said placing a hand on my chest, pushing me away. "Okay...", I sighed hugging her tightly before we left.