Chapter 10

Alexa's POV

We walked inside the beautiful mansion, his arm around my shoulder. I looked around. His place was ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. "Wow!", I said.  "Yeah...I get that a lot.", he chuckled. He showed me all around his house. It was so big I swear, I think you'd need a map to get around.  We went into his huge bedroom and I sat down on the bed. "Hey.", I said trying to get his attention. "Mhm?", he said taking off his shirt revealing his perfectly toned tummy. I started staring at his abs forgetting what I was even going to say. "You were saying?", he said while giggling. "Oh... right. Well I wanted to say I'm sorry about the way I acted. I was being such a bitch to you. I guess I was worried that if we took things too fast, we'd break up and I was scared that that would happen.", I said sighing. "You don't have anything to apologize for. I was being a total ass. Babe, why would I ever break up with you?", he asked sweetly. "Well...I don't know. I was worried some other girl would come along that was way better than me and..", I said shaking my head insecurely. He interrupted me by saying, "Hey, you're the best it gets. You are the only girl I see.", he said causing my cheeks to redden. "And also, I wanna say I'm really sorry. I'm the one that needs to apologize. The way I treated you was fucking disgusting. I regret ever saying those horrible things to you. I...", he said sounding slightly disappointed in himself. "Hey, its okay.", I said as he threw his tank top on and sat down next to me, on the edge of the bed. He stoked his thumb against my hand sending me a sign of affection.

I'm so glad that all of that was over. We were finally all good now and I was so happy that there was no existing drama between us. "Hey, I gotta take a shower.", I said. "Okay, go ahead.", he said pointing towards his bathroom door. I felt a slap on my ass as I began walking towards his bathroom. "Justin!", I shouted turning around. "Hey, it wasn't me!", he said sarcastically, holding his hands up above his head. I smirked and made my way towards the bathroom. "Wait...I don't have any clean clothes,", I said. "Hey, no problem.", he said tossing me a tank top and some baggy sweatpants that belonged to him. I grabbed them and flirtatiously blew him a kiss, closing the door behind me.

After my shower was done, and after I was fully changed, I went downstairs to see Justin on the couch watching hockey. Wringing my wet hair, I peeked my head around the corner of the wall, watching Justin scream and shout at the TV. He had no idea I was there. I came up from behind him and laced my fingers around his waist from behind. "Boo!", I said startling him. I felt his heart jump. "HEY, NOT COOL.", he said, his eyes still fully captivated on the game. Trying to get his attention, I placed a peck on his  perfect outlined jaw. His eyes were still fully locked on the screen. Trying to get a reaction, I jumped in front of him, stood on my tippy toes and kissed him on his lips. He kissed me back and then said, "Well that's not fair. You know I cant resist that.."

Justins POV

Alexa changed the channel unexpectedly. "HEYY I WAS WATCHING THAT!", I whined. "Haha...too bad.", she said sticking her tongue out. Ugh how could she tease me without even trying? I decided it was my turn to get back at her and have a little fun. As she started watching her girly ass chic flick, I picked her up, threw her over my shoulder and spun her around. "HEY PUT ME DOWNNN!", she said kicking and screaming. I finally put her down. Then, I placed a little peck on her shoulder. No response or reaction from her. Then, I kissed her on the lips, desperate to get her attention. She gladly kissed me back and then said, "Well that's not fair. You know I can't resist that..", she winked, mimicking what I just said.