Chapter 17

Alexa's POV

It was like our own little secret hideout. It was so intimate and exclusive and I loved the way it made me feel. He took my hand into his pulling me further into the yard. "You like?", he said looking down at the ground, his cheeks flushing a rosy red instantly. I took my pointer finger and pushed his chin up with it, forcing his deep brown eyes to look directly into mine. "I-I love it.", I said with a smile. We sat down on a patio table, completely engaged in each other. He licked his full, irresistible lips and stroked my hand with his thumb. He had his personal chef whip up something special for the both of us. God he had to be the sweetest boy on the face of the Earth. He really did know exactly what to do to make a girl's world.

No guy would be willing to do all this for me. He truly was something special.

As amazing as Justin naturally was, I knew that all of this had to be for something. "So... what's all this for?", I asked curiously. "Well...there's actually something I've been wanting to tell you since I ran into you in Starbucks that day. I honestly didn't even know what this was before you came into my life...I thought I did but I was dead wrong. I am so happy, Alexa. Ever since we've been going out, you've brought all this love and joy into my life. You really rock my world. I truly adore you, babe. I've honestly never felt this way about any other girl. You make me feel like I won the lottery or somethin' and I... uh,", he gulped nervously.

Each word that poured out of his mouth brought my eyes to tears. I just...was blown away. "I know this isn't exactly the way I should've told you this. I know I've said this to you before but it didn't come out the way I wanted it to. I wanted everything to be perfect for you. From the flowers, to the candles, to the-" "I love you, too.", I finished, chuckling as a tear trickled down my cheek. "I love you more...", he said brushing a piece of my hair out of my face and tucking it behind my ear.

He leaned in closer and whispered, "When I get this close to you I can barely catch my breath." Goosebumps traveled down my arms as he began to speak in his raspy voice. He tugged onto my arm with his fingernails, pressing his lips against mine forcefully, without a choice. I kissed him for several minutes. He pinched my back and I let out a little giggle. He smiled into the kiss and then placed a peck on my jawline. God damn it...He was so tempting.

Justin's POV

I couldn't believe it. She loved me. We just had a perfect movie moment right there. I didn't think those actually existed. The food finally came out and we sat down. We started eating and Alexa's eyes widened after the first bite. "Oh my god. This is amazing.", she mumbled, her mouth full of food. She gasped and covered her mouth with her hand, embarrassed a bit. "I'm sorry!" "Babe, don't sweat it. It's totally cool.", I said giggling. I wanted her to feel comfortable around me. I never wanted her to feel embarrassed or awkward at any time.

Once we finished eating our fancy dinner, my chef cleared our plates away and we browsed around the yard, our hands locked as if glue has stuck them together. We swung our arms back and forth and finally layed down on the moist, green grass underneath us. We stared up at the stars and pointed out which each of them looked like to us. Out of the blue, Alexa shot up and said, "I wanna meet your family." "My family?", I asked. "You know, your mom, the littles, Scooter, everyone!" "Scooter isn't a part of my family, babe." "He practically is!", she shouted adorably. "Hehe, you're right." "Well I'd love to meet them!" "They'd love to meet you, too.", I said smiling.

We made our way back to the patio. Alexa shouted, "AHH! I LOVE THIS SONG! WE ARE DANCING! COME ON!" The inner 5 year old Alexa came out again. She took my hand and dragged me head first to the middle of the patio. I placed both my hands on her waist and she wrapped her nail-painted fingers around my neck, as our bodies rocked to my song, "Catching Feelings." This moment was magical. It was like we were in our own little world. It was like the Earth just stopped spinning. The clock just stopped ticking. Just me and my girl against the world...