Chapter 11

Justins POV

Alexa went to the bathroom so when she was gone, I grabbed her phone and took about 100 selfies. Then I went onto her twitter and tweeted "Justin is the best. he has soo much more swag than me<33 im so lucky." Then, I decided to send out another tweet that read, "and no Justin did not just hack my twitter;)" I checked her notifications which were now overflowing. I saw a lot of hate and I automatically deleted it all.  I didn't need my baby to see those horrible things that were just ridiculously untrue. I clicked her phone off and placed it back on the couch where it originally was. She came back into the room, and sat down on the sofa, right next to me. She picked up her phone and  automatically she could tell that I had been on it. I blushed looking down at the ground, trying not to make any eye contact with her. "Hey, you have SOO much more swag than me. I'm so lucky.", she recited what I tweeted. I tried keeping a straight face but failed. We both just started laughing uncontrollably. I love how normal and fun she was. She didn't even care.

"Don't think you are just gonna get away with this one, Bieber.", she said grabbing my phone and sending silly snapchats to all my friends. I laughed at all the ridiculous faces she was making. She somehow still managed to look adorable. I felt like I was only me when I was with her. When I was with all these other people, at big celebrity parties and award shows, I felt like a gimmick. I felt like "Justin Bieber, the celebrity." But when I was around her, I just simply felt like me. I felt real. She made me feel...different, good different. I soaked up all the time I had with her because I knew when we were apart, I was back to being a superstar again...

Alexas POV

I stared at Justin as he was playing around on his phone. It was hard to keep my eyes off his sweet face. Justin drove me wild. I loved the way he brightened up the room. I loved how he made me feel like I was something incredibly worthwhile .I loved how he filled my world with endless amounts of hope and love. I felt like I was dreaming when I was with him. I still honestly couldn't get over the fact that  the boy I was cuddling with, was Justin Bieber. The boy that I dreamt about daily in school, as a girl. The boy I was head over heels obsessed with. The boy whose music made me escape from the boring, outside world..

Me and Justin got up from the couch and decided to go out into the city and get lunch and walk around for the day. We walked out the door, bodyguards in back of us. I'm not gonna lie. I was super nervous. This was my first time going out in public with him, officially as a couple. I had no experience with this, I had no idea what to expect, what to do or say. I bit the inner layer of my mouth nervously, as we pulled out of the driveway. A million thoughts filled my mind. "You alright?", he said placing my hand on his thigh, stroking it softly with affection. The way he said "You alright?", reminded me exactly of when we met. I nodded my head lightly and looked out the window. I was really curious to see how all this would go down...