Chapter 5

Justin's POV

The whole time me and Alexa were hanging out, all I wanted to do was kiss her full lips. It's like they were calling my name. I wanted to be respectful and didn't want to rush anything. But it was killing me! There was a knock on the door and it was the pizza guy. We sat down and starting eating our pizza.

"So... you wanna watch a movie after dinner?", Alexa suggested. "Yeah!", I responded. Once we finished eating, we made our way into the den and sat down on the couch. "How bout we watch a scary movie?", I said. "NO WAY! I HATE SCARY MOVIES!", she shouted. "Come on. I promise I wont pick out a really scary one." "UGH! fine...", she said groaning.

Basically the first 10 minutes into the movie, Alexa was already terrified...she pulled the blanket over her head not wanting to see what was on the screen. I started laughing at her and she started throwing popcorn at me...so I started throwing it back just to tease her. "AHH STOP!", she squealed. I pulled her closer with my arms and she went completely silent. Every time she saw something somewhat scary, she'd snuggle her head in the crack of my neck. I put one hand around her waist, the other around her shoulder. I whispered, "Its not that scary, babe." I could tell she was embarrassed. I chuckled softly and kissed her forehead. We both turned our heads in the opposite directions and we bonked noses. "Ow! OMG IM SORRY!", She said holding her nose with one hand and rubbing my nose softly with her other one. I took her hand into mine and said "Its cool.", not being able to take my eyes off her. We locked eyes for a moment and then out of the blue, our lips met. Pulling away, I said "I've been wanting to do that all day..",  "OH MY GOD! me too!", she laughed. I put my hand on her cheek pulling her lips in closer to mine, trying to kiss her again. Kissing her is something I've been craving all day. And now I see that she feels the same way about me.

Alexas POV

"OH MY GOD.", I thought as I was kissing Justin. I was actually kissing him. I've been dying to kiss him... and now I realize that he's been dying to kiss me too! Breaking the kiss, I pulled away out of breath. "WOW...", he said smiling. "I know!", I said.

There was something about the way his lips felt on mine...it was magical honestly. There were no words that could fully describe how it felt. It just felt...right. We didn't really pay attention to the rest of the movie. We just cuddled and talked...for hours. Until the point where it was like 1am. The funny thing is, we never ran out of things to say. I just felt so comfortable with him...I could just simply be me. We talked all about his career, and his relationship with Selena, and just about everything. He was just so real. He was exactly who he said he was. I loved how honest and humble he was. He was just...incredible.