Chapter 16

Alexa's POV

He placed his lips on mine...I thought I was going to pull away. But I didn't. As much as I said a kiss didn't solve everything, his did. His kiss was different...it was the solution to every problem. Every time he kissed me, it was like nothing ever even happened. I just felt so special. As we continued to passionately kiss each other's lips, I thought to myself, "Justin is worth it. I'd rather take the lights, hate and publicity and have them, then not have him at all." I was going to do this...I was gonna have to be strong... for Justin.

"I love you.", I mumbled in between kisses. "Mm..", he said pulling away. "What's wrong?", I asked worried. "Nothing. I just gotta go. I'll see you later, baby.", he said kissing my cheek and then walking out of my bedroom. What was that about?

All day long I wondered what Justin was doing and where he was. What if he was with another girl? It killed me not knowing what he was doing. Why did he never tell me everything? It drove me crazy.

Finally I get a text at about 5:30. It was Justin. I grabbed my phone and checked my texts. The text read:

"Look outside your window at 6:30. Dress nice xo"

I blushed as I read these words. I felt like a smitten little puppy. He just had this way of always making me feel like I was a million bucks. He loved flaunting me and that just made me feel incredible inside.

I threw on a pencil skirt, a crop top and high heels that were about 4 inches tall. I did my hair and makeup. I glanced at the clock. It was 6:30. I sat by my windowsill and waited for him to come. Finally I see him  and let him in through my window. "H-hi-", he stuttered. "Damn-you look-wow.", he said struggling to get the words out. "Eh, you don't look so bad yourself.", I said mimicking what I said the first time we met. He was wearing a suit. He looked so handsome. I gave him the biggest hug and cradled my chin on his shoulder. I inhaled his manly fragrance. He was just sexy in every way possible. "Oh god...you are taller than me in those things.", he said pointing down at my shoes. I blushed. "Come on, let's go.", he said dragging me head first. We climbed out the window and down the ladder. We ran to the driveway and got into the car. I slammed the door. "Where are you taking me exactly?", I said cocking an eyebrow. "What? You don't trust me?", he asked. "No, of course I do! I'm just curious!", I asked. "Well, you'll see."

He put the song "Almost Is Never Enough" on and I freaked out because this was one of my favorite songs. "Hey! How'd you know that-" "I do my research,", he interrupted, smirking with a one hand reel on the wheel. "UGHHH!", I groaned. "What?" "YOU ARE JUST AMAZING.", I said. "DON'T PLAY LIKE THAT. YOU SCARED ME!", he shouted. "BOO! Did that scare you too?", I chuckled. "You are such a dork.", he said laughing. "A DORK?! THAT HURTS!", I said mimicking him. "An adorable dork."

I screamed every lyric of the song and he just looked at me and laughed. We finally got to our destination. He opened the car door for me and said "Ladies first." He was the cutest little gentlemen. I looked at where we were. We were at his house. He took me into his backyard. I looked around at the astonishing scenery. There were candles and lanterns everywhere. Rose petals all over the tables. There were twinkly little lights all over the trees surrounding the turquoise pool. He had a playlist playing that contained all of my favorite songs. No one else was there, just me and him. Justin was phenomenal. Justin was unbelievable. But most importantly, Justin was all mine.