Chapter 13

Alexas POV

We finally managed to get into the restaurant. We got a table in the back room which they blocked off just for us. I sat down and took a big breath. I was so happy to just be inside, away from all the hectic crowds. I grabbed the menu the waitress handed me. "I'll be back in a few to get you some drinks.", the waitress said with a grin. Justin planted a peck on my forehead. I let out the biggest sigh of relief and shot him a big, cheeky smile.

The chaos just completely overwhelmed me. The bright lights made it feel like a dream. And not a sweet dream, some kind of crazy nightmare. I looked outside the window of the restuarant at all of the people who were creating uproar just because of Justin and I's appearance. I looked at them again. I realized I had just took a look at what my life was going to be like from this moment on. Because no matter how many people were following us, no matter how many pictures were being taken of us, I wasn''t going to ever leave him.  I didnt care. Whether they liked it or not, I wasn't going anywhere. I was gonna stay with him no matter what. I wasnt gonna let them scare me away. No matter how many obstacles I'll have to face, no matter how many risks I'll have to take, I was going to get through it all somehow...for Justin. He was worth it,

We ordered our food and waited patiently for it to come. Justin placed his elbows on the rim of the table and starting rubbing his forehead with his thumbs. "Baby?", I asked worried about him. "Mhm?", he said picking up his head. "Is everything okay?", I asked stroking his shoulder. "Yep.", he said popping the "p." I could always tell when something was wrong with him. He was horrible at hiding things. "No it's not." "Ughh fine...it's just I've had a lot of girls come and go in my life. After going out with me a couple times, they broke it off. I'm just afraid all this will scare you away just like it did to them.", he said sighing. "Justin.", I said lifting his chin up with my finger. "None of this will scare me away. I'm gonna be here no matter what, okay? I'm gonna get through this...for you.", I said. "That's a lot of pressure on me. I dont know if I'm worth it.", he said shrugging his shoulders. "Hey, listen to me. You are DEFINITELY worth it.", I said sending him a smirk. He kissed my cheek and said, "You're the best, you know that?" "Haha..I've heard.", I said chuckling. He rolled his eyes playfully.

Justins POV

Alexa was just...amazing. I loved how supportive she was. She stayed with me through all of this drama. My life was one crazy ride and it was awesome having a girlfriend who could accept that and could adapt to all of it, no matter how hard it was for them to adjust. She was unbelievably understanding. I could tell she really cared for me...no girl would go through all this just for some guy. I could tell that I was more than some guy to her. I started smiling like an idiot. I could not get rid of the smirk on my face. I could tell Alexa was giggling under her breath so I shoved her lightly. She rested her head on my shoulder as we continued to wait patiently for the food.

Once we finished eating, we left. Pushing through all the crowds again, we started to walk around. "OOH BLOOMINGDALES!", Alexa squealed, her eyes lighting up. She was such a..girl. She pulled me into the big department store. "OH NO.", I said jokingly. "Come on!", she said already making her way to the clothing racks. She grabbed about 10 dresses and then pulled me into the dressing room before the lady working there saw I went in with her. "Um...you are gonna have to turn around, Mister.", she said trying to turn my body in the other direction. "Aww...come on! I'll just cover my eyes.", I said pouting. "Oh fine!", she said sighing. As she took off her clothes, I peeked through my hands. "YOU'RE PEEKING!", she whispered, slapping my wrist. "IM NOT! I swear.", I said taking my hands off my face, revealing only my closed eyes. "Let me know when I can loookk.", I said impatiently whining. "Okayy..", she said in the same tone I did. "DONE! What do you think?", she said with a perky attitude. I released my hands from my face. My jaw dropped. She looked stunning. "SO?! Whattaya think?", she asked desperate for my attention. I didnt say anything. "OH NO! DO YOU NOT LIKE IT CAUSE IF YOU DONT I-", "I love it", I interrupted, "You look breathtaking, babe.", I replied. Her cheeks flushed a rosy pink.

"How are those fitting, doll?", the lady working there said through the dressing room door. "Ummm...", Alexa said placing her hand over my mouth, pushing me against the mirror. I loved how fiesty she was...it was so hot. "Good!", Alexa replied. Once she got back into her clothes, we ran out laughing. "I-", I interrupted her by kissing her. She was in the middle of saying something but I didn't care. I just needed to feel her lips on mine. "Well that shut me up.", she said wiping her lips. Alexa walked out of the store and back out into the big city, careless of her surroundings. I followed her all the way out. She looked like she ran the place. I loved how assertive and sweet she was. I loved the side of her that was almost like a little girl. But most importantly...I think I...I think I love HER.