Chapter 6

Alexa's POV

I rubbed my groggy eyes and moaned shutting my eyes again. Then I felt strong arms wrapped around me. My eyes shot open. I turned my head to see Justin laying there next to me in a deep sleep. OH MY GOD. I didn't even realize we fell asleep. I was still wearing my clothes from last night! I sat straight up and starting stretching out my arms. I yawned and looked down at Justin who was talking in his sleep. I giggled and then went under the blanket next to him again. I lied awake, watching him sleep for about an hour. I listened to the sound of him softly breathing. I listened to the sound of his beating heart. My cheek was pressed up against his chest as his belly moved up and down with every breath he took.  He looked so innocent when he was sleeping. He wrapped  his arm around me and slowly began to wake up. He suddenly rolled onto his stomach. When he finally opened his eyes, he looked surprised as well. "Oh my god...when did we fall asleep?", he said. "I honestly have no idea...", I said. He pecked my nose and I laughed because it kind of tickled. "Morning, beautiful.", he mumbled in his sexy, sleepy voice. "Morning." "So how long have you been awake?", he asked. "Ehh...about an hour." "What did you do?" "Just watched you sleep and all. You know you talk in your sleep?" "I do not!", he mumbled shaking his head, scrunching his eyebrows. He started staring at me. "Damn, you wake up looking even more beautiful then when you fell asleep.", he murmured running his fingers up and down my back, setting a chill down my spine. "Aww", I cooed with a broad grin.

I jumped off the couch but Justin pulled my arm and said, "No, baby. Come back.. just 10 more minutes, okay?" I crawled back under the covers with him. He pulled me in close and he planted a kiss on my forehead as we closed our eyes just for a few more minutes. My phone just buzzed in my pocket and I took my phone and looked at it. It was a text from my mom.

Mom: "Me and Dad will be home in 10."

OH MY GOD. I couldn't have my parents see us sleeping together.

"JUSTIN GET UP MY PARENTS ARE GONNA BE HOME IN 10 MINUTES. BRUSH YOUR HAIR, FRESHEN YOURSELF UP, JUST HURRY!", I said. "OH SHIT!", he answered. I threw on a new outfit and brushed my hair. I put away the blanket and I tried to clean up the place as best as I could in only a few minutes to spare. "Babe, don't be nervous about meeting my parents, okay?" I told Justin. "Okay."

My parents rang the doorbell and I let them in. The house was actually cleaned up. That was a close one, I let out a huge sigh of relief. "Hey mom, hey dad.", I said still slightly panting. "This is Justin..", I said pointing to him. They looked at me speechless from the fact that Justin Bieber was here at our house right now. "Hi...It's nice to meet you.", Justin said politely, reaching his hand out for my parents to shake. They both shook his hand and said hello. Looks of disbelief came to their faces. "Wow...my daughter wasn't joking, You really are here. And to think I thought she was crazy...", she said shaking her head. "But its very nice to meet you again, Justin,", she said giggling shaking his hand once again. "You too!", he responded. That was my boy.

My dad then said, "Hey there, Justin. How's it going? Its nice to finally meet you." Justin smiled and said, "You too, sir."

My mom said, "It's crazy that the boy my daughter has been obsessed with since she was a little girl is in-"  "MOOOM!", I grumbled softly giving her the cue to stop. "Don't worry...it's cool.", Justin smiled. UGH WHY DID MY MOM ALWAYS HAVE TO EMBARRASS ME?

Anyways my parents, Justin and I ended up talking for a long time. We all just chilled in my backyard. It was a comforting thought knowing that my parents liked Justin as well. It was really cool. My parents told Justin all about how much I used to talk about him and it was pretty humiliating honestly. But Justin somehow found it cute and laughed about it. Seeing my parents bond with him so naturally was such a relieving feeling.