Chapter 1

Credit to artist

Leo's P.O.V

I was walking on a rooftop just watching the sky, keeping track of my surroundings, waiting for the footclan to strike a move. So far, nothing.

My brothers were in position behind me. "Leo, nothing is happening, can we just forget about this??! Raph asked aggrivated.

"No Raph, I know they will come for us, just be patient." I answered him as calm as possible.

We waited for about 15 more minutes, and still nothing. *Sigh* "Okay team, let's just go..nothing is happen-" I was cut off by a big landing behind me.

"Sooo, fearless, I see you've been waiting for a while for me??" Tigerclaw asks as me and him clang our katanas. "We were just waiting for you to make a damn move, it took you long enough..." I answer him as he growls and pushes me a little. I then kick him in the stomach as he slides backwards and looks back at me angry.

"Oh really? You think that's the best you can do???" Tigerclaw asks as I shake my head no.

"Leo, we should just leave.." Donnie says. "No D, I'm gonna finish him!" I yelled as we clang our katanas again.

With full force, he pushes me with his katana and I was about to fall face-foward and I was trying to keep balance, until Tigerclaw grabs me by my muscles and prevents me from falling. I looked up at him and blush.