Chapter 8

Raph's P.O.V

I've never been so pissed off in my life!!! Leo fucking ditched me for fucking Tigerclaw?!?! OUR ENEMY!!!?!? LEO IS MINE!!!!!!!!

This little cliche ass date is going into ruins. I slowly went up to them without them seeing me and I completely lost it.

Leo's P.O.V

I still had my eyes closed as me and Tigerclaw were making out, with our tounges. He licked my tounge as I gave out a little moan. I was getting turned on until I felt him violently pull back.

I look up to see Raph. "OH MY GOSH" Raph punched Tigerclaw straight in the face as Tigerclaw fell to the ground and passed out. "RAPH, WTF?!?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!???" I yelled at Raph as he looked down and then up at me.

Raph's P.O.V

Now that I got that out my system, I then noticed what I have done. I fucked up big time. "Leo...I'm sorry..I just...-" "WHAT IS IT RAPH??? SPILL IT!!!" "I just want you all to myself...I love you Leo..."

There was an awkward pause until Leo broke it. "Really?? So you punched my date in the face because you love me and want me all to yourself?!?!? SELFISH MUCH????!!!!"

Leo was right. I was being selfish, but I REALLY do love him. "WE'RE BROTHERS RAPH!! I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE THAN A BROTHER!!! NOW GO!!! I hope your happy...now that Tigerclaw is out.

"But Leo...he's our enemy-" "YOU DON'T KNOW HIM ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND WHO HE REALLY IS!!!!! SO HELP ME IF YOU DON'T LEAVE RIGHT NOW!!!!"

I ran off crying...and I've never cried so hard in my life.