Chapter 39

Creds to @Potato2095

*Later on that day*

Leo's P.O.V

Me and Raphie went out on our date.

We were on a random rooftop and Raphie set out a picnic blanket and put all the food in a basket and set the basket down.

We both sat down and looked at the beautiful sunset and I blushed softly as Raphie put his hand ontop of mine.

"I love you forever, baby" Raphie told me as that made blush more.

"When have you began having feelings for me?" I asked Raph as he smiled and started telling me.

"Eversince we were 12, when we had that spar against each other and I was really focused on beating ya, until I pushed ya down on yer back and ya tripped me at the same time and I accidently fell ontop of ya and kissed yer soft and sweet lips for about 10 seconds and I had to, unfortunatley, pull away since Sensai, Mikey and Donnie were watching." Raphie told me as I gasped at the fact that he still remembered that little kiss.

"Omg Raphie!!! I can't believe you actually rembered that kiss like I did. I grew to like you because I started staring at you when you were punching your punching bag and you didn't know I was watching so I stared at those big sweaty and glistening mucsles of yours." I told Raphie as he blushed hard.

"Oooh Leo, I didn't know you used to spy on me when I punched my bag. That's so cute. Glad ya like what ya saw." Raph said and kissed my lips.

We both ate delicious chocolate cake and from time to time we would kiss each other's lips to taste more chocolate.

Our date was SO much fun.

No one and nothing can separate us.