Chapter 59

Leo's P.O.V

"What do you mean that I'm no longer wanted???" I asked very confused.

"You are no longer wanted by Raphael. You don't belong to him. You belong to me now." Donnie said as I was frightened by what Donnie has become.

"Donnie..why are you doing this to me..did I do something wrong to you???" I asked very worried.

"No. I love you. But I can't have you if Raphael is around." Donnie said.

"Donnie. Stop this." I said.

"Stop what exactly...?" Donnie asked.

"Stop all of this. I've been through enough. I was raped by who I thought was my boyfriend, but was actually a monster that raped me. And now I'm pregnant and Raph is the only one who is more than willing to take care of me and the baby." I said.

"Do you even want to give birth? You can just have an obortion..its totally fine..." Donnie said as I got angry.

"FINE?!?!?! ITS NOT FINE AT ALL!!!! I'M NOT GONNA KILL THE BABY, YOU PHSYCHO!!!!" I yelled at Donnie.

"Calm down, calm down. Whatever. If you want to put yourself under more stress by having the baby, go ahead. You want Raph so badly? Fine. I just want one thing from you though..." Donnie said.

"What do you possibly want, Donatello..?" I asked as he turned off the bright light that was in my face and got really close to me.

"I want you're body."

Vote and comment for more