Chapter 2

Leo's P.O.V

"W-Why did you save me?" I asked a little shaky. "I-I don't k-know...." Tigerclaw answered me back. I gotta admit, he was kind of cute when he stuttered.

Tigerclaw's P.O.V

Leo doesn't know this but...I saved him because I love him. I wish I didn't have to fight him. I wish I could easily slip out the footclan but...that's impossible. Everytime me and Leo fight, I feel pretty ashamed. I wanna tell him how I feel but he probably thinks that I have no feelings and that for me to love him is..disgusting.

We just stare at each other for a bit until his brother Raphael says, "Leo..we should go now..."

"Uh ok Raph..Tigerclaw, if you can let me go that would be nice..." Leo said. I didn't want to let him go. It's not because I wanted to take him to Shredder...it's because the way his muscles felt were..amazing. They were so muscular and so built..they felt great.

"Ok Leonardo." I said as I let go of his muscles and his brothers ran off before him. Then Leo turned back around and he asked, "Can you meet me tommorow, here, at midnight?" "Yes Leonardo, I will." I answered.

He gave me a serious look and then he said, "Thanks by the way, for saving me." "It was nothin' Leo." Leo chuckled a little as he saw pink blush form on my furry cheeks, which never happened to me before. He turned around and ran off like the ninja he is and then he was out of my sight.

"Oh Leonardo..if only I could tell you how I..f-feel...." I said to myself.