Chapter 14

Picture creds to artist 🎨
WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT.

Leo's P.O.V

As I wrapped my legs around Tigerclaw, he rubbed his hands on my body. I let out very soft moans but he wanted to hear more.

Tigerclaw's P.O.V

I sat Leo up on the bed and I moved my head down to his lower plastron as he blushed hard. He's so cute when he blushes.

I put my hand on Leo's crotch as he blushed super hard. "Its ok babe. You're gonna enjoy this." I told Leo as he nodded.

I pulled out Leo's dick and to my suprise he was very, very long.

"Oh my-what do we have here??" I asked in a little bit of shock. "What?? Is it to small???" Leo asked as I gasped.

"Oh shut up Leo." I told him as I bit his tip and Leo moaned loud. "That's what I wanna hear, Leo."

I sucked on Leo's dick viciously as he grabbed onto my shoulders. "AHHHH!!! H-HARDER!!!" Leo yelled as I went faster and harder.

"GAHHHHH!!!!" Leo cummed all in my mouth as I swallowed and pulled vack wiping my mouth.

"Oh Tigerclaw...that was the best blowjob ever!" Leo exclaimed as I smirked and kissed up and down his thighs as he moaned rubbing my head.

I pushed Leo onto his stomach and he gasped. "Tigerclaw???" "Shh..Leo...I'll go easy on you, ok?" "Ok."

I inserted my long dick inside Leo's butthole and thrusted slowly.

"Gahhh-Ahhh..." Leo moaned as I smacked his butt softly.

"Ahhh...yes daddy!" Leo yelled as I blushed hard and stopped.

"What did you call me???" I asked blushing super hard. "I called you daddy...you are my big daddy..." I got a little wet as Leo told me that.

I then started thrusting hard as the bed shook. "GAHHHHH!!! AHHHHH!!!!" Leo moaned loudly.

Leo and I enjoyed this but...suprisingly...something didn't feel quite right.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Comment what you thought about this chapter. I'll try to be active, I promise. ❤