Chapter 25

Creds to sakycchan 🎨

Leo's P.O.V

I left the lair and went to the kitchen to make dinner. Tigerclaw was in the bathroom.

Raph's P.O.V

I saw Leo in the kitchen as I was hungry. It seemed like Leo was gonna make dinner.

"Hey Leo...are ya makin' dinner?" I asked a little nervous.

"Yea..." Leo replied as he wasn't even looking at me.

"Whatcha makin'?" I asked as Leo turned around to face me.

"I'm making noodles. Are you that hungry?" Leo asked as I nodded.

"Just wait a bit, Raph..." Leo said as he bent over to get something from the bottom cabinet.

I smirked as his ass looked really nice. I was so tempted to touch his ass, so I smacked his ass.

Leo's P.O.V

I was confused that Raph was even talking to me..I thought he didn't want to talk to me.

I was bent over to get a pot from the bottom cabinet as I felt a big smack on my ass. And it wasn't Tigerclaw, it was Raph.

I blushed and jumped up and turned around to Raph.

"Raph?!?! What was that for???" I asked demanding an answer.

"I may have gotten a little tempted..." Raph replied as he blushed.

I actually enjoyed that big smack he gave me. It sent a spark through my body that made me wanna...kiss him.

I pulled towards me by his shell and I smashed my lips against his.