Chapter 47

*the next morning*

Donnie's P.O.V

I fell asleep in my chair with my head lying on my computer keyboard and I woke up to the sound of heavy breathing.

I slowly opened my eyes and turned my head.

I saw Leo.

"LEO!!!!!!" I yelled as I hugged him so tight.

"How are you feeling Leo?" I asked him as he smiled at me.

"I feel great bro. I don't know what happened but I feel great." Leo said as I was so happy, now that he was in his right state of mind.

"Great to hear!! So baby...wanna have fun?" I asked as I smirked and Leo went from smiling to giving me a confused look.

"Um..baby?" Leo asked as I nodded.

"Yes. We're together, remember?" I asked Leo.

"No...I am with Raph...I don't like you in that way... by the way where is Raph??" Leo asked as I was heartbroken.

"I SAID YOU'RE WITH-

"LEO!!!!" Raph barged in my lab as he ran up to Leo and hugged him tight. Leo looked disturbingly happy.

"Break up already." I said as they just looked at me.

"What's been going on with you Donnie... you don't seem the same." Leo said as I sighed.

"I...I had a huge crush on you, Leo. I never got the chance to tell you. I wish you two would stop loving each other." I said.

"Donnie. You can't just expect me to like you all of a sudden. I'm already in love with Raph...no one and nothing will stop us from loving each other. I hate to break it to you bro but...we can't be together." Leo said.

"Fine. Just remember who saved your mind from decaying." I said.

I'm sorry if I haven't been so active lately... High School is what's happening.