Chapter 63

I thought this song would fit for how Leo is feeling in this chapter so feel free to listen to it while you read.

*back at the sewers*

Leo's P.O.V

I felt so heartbroken. So...depressed.

I don't know how to handle this.

I know I got pregnant by being raped by Tigerclaw but..I really wanted this baby. That could've been my happiness.

Raph walked into my room as he looked at me laying face down on my bed.

"Leo? Baby? I have tea for you..please look at me and lets talk." Raph said softly.

I turned over and looked up to Raph with tears in my eyes.

"Tell me what you're feeling." Raph said as he put my tea down.

"I feel broken. I wanted this baby so badly..even if it was technically Tigerclaw's. I wanted you and I to raise the baby and live like a happy family. No more pain. No more sorrow. Now, I feel so hurt. I got raped twice AND lost my first baby. I feel like my life ain't mine..." I told Raph as I started crying.

Raph pulled me into his arms and hugged me.

His hugs are so good.

"You aren't alone. Whatever you go through, I want to go through with you. I'll make sure to protect you from anything that comes our way. I'm not keeping eyes off you. If we want a happy family, we gotta continue our lives and let nothing phase us. We will have happiness. And, we can try to have our own babies." Raph said as my eyes widened.

"We can????" I asked.

"Yes. We can try. Its worth a shot." Raph said.

The feels 😭.

Vote and Comment for more.