Chapter 37

Creds to artist 👅💦

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT AND STRONG LANGUAGE

Raph's P.O.V

I walked right behind Leo and locked the bathroom door and smirked.

"I'll turn on the shower, Raphie, ok?" Leo said as I blushed and nodded.

Leo bent over to turn on the shower and I couldn't take my eyes off Leo's ass.

"Damn, that ass tho." I said to myself, although Leo heard me and turned around.

"You like my ass? Well its all yours to touch." Leo told me as I got even more horny.

Leo got in the shower as I saw steam coming from it.

I knew we were gonna have such a FUN time.

I got in the shower with Leo and Leo grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him as I looked into his big blue eyes.

"I've been so horny lately..can you help me??" Leo asked as I smirked and rubbed Leo's waist.

"You can count on me to help ya babe." I told as I nibbled on his neck.

"Mmm...Raphie..that's my weak spot baby." Leo moaned as I smirked and licked Leo's neck.

"I know Leo." I whispered to him as I sucked on his neck a few times leaving hickeys on him.

"Suck me Raphie. I know you dream about this dick day and night." Leo told me as I blushed so hard, I had a nose bleed.

Leo cleaned up my blood with a wash clothe and smiled.

"Poor Raphie...so horny for me.." Leo told me as I got on my knees and put his tip in my mouth.

"AHHH!! RAPHIE YOU LITTLE-" I deep throated him.

I sucked on his dick deeply as his ass was pressed against the glass.

I wanted to see his sexy ass but I was sucking him.

Leo's P.O.V

This felt SO good. Raph satisfied me.

I patted Raph's head as he bit my tip and I cummed all over him.

I blushed hard and just stared at Raph as he was able to lick off some of my cum and washed the rest off.

"That was so hot, Leo." Raph said to me as I moaned in response.

"Good boy, Raphie." I said as I turned around so now my ass was in Raph's face.

"Fuck me daddy." I told Raph as he slapped my ass so hard and moaned his name.

He thrusted in my very hard and he cummed in me. A lot.

He took himself out and squeezed my ass.

"I love your ass Leo bear. Its all mine."

"YOU'RE all mine."