Chapter 65

Mikey's P.O.V

I was bored and I wanted someone to talk to since Donnie wasn't home.

I went to Leo's room and knocked on his door.

Raph opened the door and let me come in as he closed the door behind me.

"Waddup?...Leo omg what happened??? You don't look like yourself at all.." I said as Leo frowned and sighed.

"You don't know, do you..." Leo said as I was curious what he was talking about.

"Uh..no Leo..I don't know what you're talking about.." I said.

"You know our brother? Donatello??" Leo asked.

"Uh of course..he's our brother..." I said.

"Well to me he's a bastard. I don't really see him as a nice and smart brother I once thought he was..now I know his true colors.." Leo said.

"Wait..what exactly do you mean....?" I asked.

"Donatello raped me." Leo said.

"Leonardo..you gotta be lying.." I said.

"Why would I lie about this? Donatello hasn't even come back and I don't know where he is but I can never look at his face again." Leo said.

April's P.O.V

I haven't seen Donnie in a while. I wanted to check up on him.

I know that he hides in this abandoned building so I went to check there.

I went to the building and the door was wide open.

I looked around the abandoned apartment that Donnie usually hangs in.

I stopped in my tracks and I froze.

Donatello...layed on the floor surrounded by a puddle of blood with a gun in his hand and a bullet in his head.

Donatello killed himself.