Chapter 31

Creds to artist 🎨

Leo's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning from a dream about me watching Tigerclaw and Raph fight over me.

Usually..when I have dreams like that...they ACTUALLY come true.

Now I'm kind of nervous. What if it does happen?? What am I gonna do??? Who will I choose????

Right now..I don't even know.

I got out of my room with my phone in my hand and I saw that I had 47 missed calls from and unknown number. No voicemail or text message.

I was curious. So I called the number back.

The phone was ringing and then the person picked up.

"Hello? Who is this and why were you calling me??" I asked waiting for an answer.

"Its me..Tigerclaw. Leo..I REALLY need you with me. Please...just be with me again. I miss you so much...even if we just broke up yesterday." Tigerclaw said.

I wanted to cry. He sounded so heartbroken and I never wanted him to feel that way.

"I'm so sorry Tigerclaw...I just don't know who to choose between you and Raph. Don't get me wrong Tigerclaw..I LOVE you. But I also LOVE Raph. Don't you understand?" I told Tigerclaw.

There was a silence.

"I do understand...can we atleast hang out...today maybe??" Tigerclaw asked.

"Sure Tigerclaw. Meet you on the rooftop?" "Yes Leo. Can't wait to see you!!!!" He exclaimed as I hung up and sighed.

Raph's P.O.V

I heard their phone call conversation. I have a chance to kill Tigerclaw, and I'm taking that chance.

Thank you guys for 100+ followers on wattpad!!! You guys are awesome!!! :3☺