Chapter 46

Pic creds to artist 🎨

Donnie's P O.V

I eventually woke up as I heard banging on the door of the shellraiser.

I opened it to see my annoying brother Raph. But he was holding MY Leo.

"UGH!! put my Leo down!" I scolded Raph as he shook his head no and that got me mad.

"Dude, are you all right? Your eyes just turned white..." Raph said as I blinked and my eyes turned back to normal.

"Donnie...I know you may not approve of me and Leo together but... Leo is completely brain washed. I don't know what to do but..I think you do." Raph told me as I sighed and nodded.

"You're right. I'm just gonna push my feelings aside for now and I am gonna bring Leo back to normal." I said as Raph gave me a warm smile.

"Thanks bro. I knew you would come to your senses." Raph told me as I told Raph to drive us back to the lair.

We arrived back to the lair and Raph and I run to my lab.

I set Leo down on the table as he was asleep.

I always had an antidote just in case any of us became brainwashed and it came in handy.

I put a wet wash clothe over Leo's head and got my antidote ready to inject into Leo.

I then looked at the clock.

"Raph...its midnight and we've both had a long night..I'm gonna stay up to heal Leo..why don't you go to bed.." I told Raph as he nodded and went to his room.

I finally got my antidote ready for Leo and I injected the needle into his arm.

It was gonna take a couple hours for the antidote to kick in and Leo was already asleep, which was perfect.

So I just stood up and watched Leo as I rubbed his chest.

"One day, Leo, you'll be mine."