Chapter 44

Pic creds to artist 🎨

Raph's P.O.V

I was so confused.

I never had the slightest idea that Donnie was in love with Leo.

I am pissed that he kicked me out the shellraiser but..I don't really feel mad at Donnie..because I have been in his position before..when Leo and Tigerclaw were together..and I know how it feels to be in that position.

Damn, is everyone in love with Leo???? ( XD )

Donnie's P.O.V

I located the building that Leo is in.

I also decided that after I save Leo, I will tell him how I feel.

Maybe I can change his mind about dating Raphael. 😏

I kicked the window open and I saw Leo asleep and chained to a bed.

I had a gun with me, just incase.

Tigerclaw came out of no where and I aimed my gun at him.

"Oh, well look ! Another turtle has come to rescue Leo." Tigerclaw said as I put the gun against his chest.

"Save it, Tigerclaw. Leo doesn't belong to you." I told Tigerckaw as he just chuckled.

"Go ahead. Pull the trigger. But Leo is to weak to even remember you. Or Raph. Or ANYONE but me." Tigerclaw said as I just rolled my eyes and shot him as a whole bunch of blood gushed out from Tigerclaw's chest.

I unchained Leo and escaped the apartment with Leo in my arms and I went into the shellraisor with Leo and layed him down gently and I stared at him, waiting for precious Leo to wake up.

Leo opened his slowly and looked at me with a confused look.

"W-Where's Tigerclaw???" Leo asked me.

"Oh, I killed him. Your misery is over." I told Leo.

Leo looked at me as if I had just said something terribly wrong.