Chapter 26

Raph's P.O.V

I could not believe what is happening. Leo is kissing me??? LEO IS KISSING ME!!! AHHHH!!!!

I was so happy. I moved my lips at his pace and grabbed his hips.

I heard a growl behind me. That's when Leo pulled away from me.

I slowly turned around as Tigerclaw was looking straight at me and growls. Then he looked at Leo.

"LEO!! CARE TO EXPLAIN?!?!?" Tigerclaw yelled as I was getting angry since Tigerclaw just interupted our kiss.

Leo's P.O.V

"Well I um..I just....I dunno Tigerclaw...I'm really sorry..." I told Tigerclaw as I was scared.

"I'm going topside for a bit...and when I come back..you better have a REAL explanation." Tigerclaw told me as I nodded.

I walked out the kitchen just leaving Raph there and I went to my room and slammed the door behind me and crawled in my bed.

I don't know what to tell Tigerclaw...I just got so excited when Raph smacked me..I couldn't help myself.

In all honesty...I have a crush on Tigerclaw AND Raph. I don' t know what to do with my feelings. I'm so deeply in love with them...its clear since I can't stop cheating...

An hour later as Leo is still in his room

I think I have made a decision...and I'm gonna break to Tigerclaw.