Chapter 43

Creds to artist 🎨

Donnie's P.O.V

I feel heartbroken.

I was in love with Leo for so long..I didn't know how to tell Leo my feelings for him because I thought he would hate me.

Now..I'm finding out that Raph and Leo are together..I don't even know how long they've been together.

"Raph..? How long have you and Leo been together??" I asked Raph as he was driving the shellraiser.

"Uh...its complicated. We just officially got together like 3 weeks ago." Raph told me as I nodded.

"Well..before we got together..we've had intercourse..." Raph told me as I was shocked and I accidently turned off the shellraiser in the middle of the street.

"Uh..Donnie?? Turn the shellraiser back on!" Raph yelled as I got heated.

"NO!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAD SEX WITH MY LEO!!! I WAS IN LOVE WITH HIM FOR SOOOO LONG AND YOU JUST TOOK HIM FROM ME!!!! I HAVE BEEN BUILDING UP THE COURAGE TO TELL LEO MY FEELINGS AND HERE YOU GO AND JUST TAKE HIM FROM ME!!!!!!" I yelled as I was shocked that I just said all that.

"Woah Don....I don't know what to say...I never knew you were in love with Leo-" Raph was saying as I interrupted him.

"OFCOURSE YOU DIDN'T KNOW BECAUSE I NEVER TOLD ANYONE!!!! I-I HATE YOU!!!!" I yelled and pushed Raph out of the shellraiser and closed the door.

I decided to go find Leo myself.