Chapter 45

Creds to artist 🎨

Donnie's P.O.V

"What's wrong Leo?" I asked him as his eyes turned fully black and he bit my arm.

"OWWWW!!!!" I screamed as he must've ran out the shellraiser as I was becoming weaker and weaker laying on the floor as I passed out.

Raph's P.O.V

I was walking around the streets thinking about how much I miss Leo and I was trying to figure out a way to get to him.

I then heard a scream.

I stopped in my tracks and looked around me.

It sounded like a familiar scream but...from who?

I looked behind me once more as I couldn't believe my eyes.

IT WAS LEO RUNNING TOWARDS ME!!!!

Leo jumped ontop of me as I noticed that his eyes were completely black and he looked at me desprately.

"Leo, honey? Are you alright??" I asked him as he shivered and hugged me for protection.

"I-I...don't know who to serve...my master was killed." Leo said as he sounded like he was possessed.

"Y-Your master?? Who is your master???" I asked as he looked at me.

"Tigerclaw is my master. Some other turtle with a purple bandana killed him." Leo said as I knew Donnie killed Tigerclaw.

"Oh...OH MY!!!! Donnie killed him...wait...why do you call Tigerclaw your master????" I asked Leo as he looked at me as if I were stupid.

"I am his property." Leo simply said as I was thinking that maybe Tigerclaw made him think this way with some kind of syrum...

I know nothing about how to cure this. I really want to help Leo on my own but...the only one who knows about this stuff is..Donnie.