Chapter 36

Leo's P.O.V

I closed my eyes as I couldn't do anything to stop Raph. I lost ALL feelings for Tigerclaw...and he hurt me...I have bruises to prove it.

"Well if I'm dying...THEN LEO IS DYING WITH ME!!!!" Tigerclaw yelled as he held his knife not even an inch away from my neck.

I tried not to move.

"NOO!!!!!" Raph yelled as he shot Tigerclaws hand and he quickly dropped the knife.

"OWW YOU FOOL!!!!!" Tigerclaw yelled at Raph as he shot Tigerclaw in the heart in an instant.

"Please unchain me!!!" I said as Raph unchained me and carried me bridal style to the sewers.

*at the lair*

Still Leo's P.O.V

"Thanks for saving me, bro...I love you so fucking much." I told Raph as I hugged him tightly and and he hugged me back.

"I love ya too baby" Raph said to me as he carressed my neck softly and I purred.

"Raphael. Just say it already." I told Raph and winked at him.

"What do you mean?" Raph asked confused as I put and hand on his leg.

"I know you wanna do me." I told Raph as he blushed hard.

"What? OH! Haha..wellllll umm...."- I cut Raph off by kissing his cheek.

Raph's face was the color of his mask.

"I'm gonna go take a nice HOT shower...care to join??" I asked Raph as he was drooling.

"I'D LOVE TO!!!!!!!!!"

Next chapter will be hot, trust me...😏