Chapter 4- Meeting 'The Crew'

"Hello" a girl opened the door, "I'm Inez. Inez Riddle" she says smiling. She had long curly black hair and white and gray eyes, that flicker brown, they almost looked black. I shook her hand and saw two other people behind her, one was a tall dude, he had black hair and sea green eyes.

Creeeppppyyy I said in my mind. On the other side of her I saw a small girl with light blond hair and gray eyes. Inez introduced then as 'Percy and Annabeth' I smiled and shooke thier hands.

"So, do you know what cabin you are in?" Inez asked me. "Well my mum said that she was going on a business trip and I needed to stay here that i wasn't safe..." I trailed off. "OH, YOU MUST BE MAISY" Inez said loudly. I nodded my head slowly, well okay since you don't have a cabin, then you must stay in one. "She can stay in my cabin!" Lucy piped in.

Inez smiled at Lucy and nodded. We all said our goodbyes and Lucy yanked me over to a cabin that really red. Inside it was very cramped it had 10 beds 10 trunks at the ends of the bends and 10 little dressers, and a door that led into some room i suppose.

"Well it's only me and Tech in here, so pick a bed besides these ones" she says pointing to two beds.

"Who is Tech?" I ask looking around and picking a bed across the cramped cabin.

"Oh, I forgot to mention that, well where should I start" she let out a puff of air. "Well yeah, Tech is my brother. He is super nerdy, and he is like working on this wierd robot for like ages, but don't worry i'm not nerdy like him." she says grinning. I raise and eyebrow at her and she just shrugs.

"Well hurry up and unpack we gotta be at the camp fire in like ten minutes, camps orders" she scrunches up her eyebrows again. I quickly unpack putting my clothes in the dresser and the stuff I brought from home in the trunk.