Chapter 23-

"Hello, fellow campers, how are thou today.." Lucy says, acting like a old British lady.

"Nothing, were all just going on a quest and we need to you stay here with Maisy, is that okay?" Inez says.

"Perfectly fine!" Lucy says clapping her hands and jumping up and down. "Okay, well we will see you guys later okay?" Inez says, shooting us dirty looks. Lucy does a little military salute and closes the door.

"Phew, that was close." Lucy says, sudenly out of breath. "Alright where are the puppies." I ask curiously since I haven't heard any whimpers or barks.

Lucy stand still almost frozen like a statue, I do the same movements and listen closely.

"I don't hear anything." Lucy whispers to me. I nod my head and walk towards my trunk. I grab my cell phone and dial the number on the sticky note Parker gave to me.

"Hello?" a sleepy voice says.

"Parker, yeah. I have a question." I say.

"What is it?" Parker says yawning. "Do the puppies have chips in them to track them?" I ask hesitantly.

"You mean like dog chips that you can track them on." Parker recites what I just said. So I decide to use sarcasm.

"No, Park. The Hunger Games trackers" I say stupidly.

"Then no, they don't have those trackers." Parker says.

"NO DIPSHIT PARKER, OF COUSE IM TALKING ABOUT THE FREAKING DOG CHIPS WHO THE HELL USES HUNGER GAMES TRACKERS ON A FREAKING DOG, ITS INHUMANE!" I yell at Parker through the phone. Excuse my language.

"Well I NEVER NOTED THE SARCASM IN THAT, AS YOU CAN SEE I HAVEN'T SLEPT AND IM TIRED. IF YOU WANNA USE SARCASM CALL BACK ANOTHER TIME." And with that Parker hangs up.

I huff and throw the phone back in my trunk.

'Were screwed' I mouth to Lucy.

She quickly nods and plops down on her bed staring at the ceiling.