Chapter 16- Bugs and Pets?

The next morning I woke up to no one in the cabin.

Odd Was the first thing I thougth, no bickering, no announcements. I got up and walked outside. I peeked my head to the left, and then to the right.

No one. My phone flashed alerting me I got a message. I picked it up and saw it was a text from Lucy.

Get up all the campers are going on a quest, were all that the breakfast pavilion hurry!  -Lucy

I responded with a simple 'Ok!' and opened my trunk to grab my bag. I opened up my bag to find melted Milk Duds.

Poop, was all I could say

I stuffed my phone in my bag, and grabbed some clothes from my dresser. I left my bag on my bed and headed towards the bathroom.

Once I got to the bathroom I took a shower and dressed in a simple blue t-shirt with a pink smiley face and some pink skinny jeans, with some black combat boots.

I exited the bathroom and started towards the pavilion where I saw everyone eating.

"Hey" Lucy says drinking a glass of orange juice. I waved at her and sat down. "So...a quest huh?" I say curiously. She nods and eats a piece of bacon. I nod and look around the pavilion. I see everyone eating and talking. I sigh and turn around back to Lucy eating the same piece of bacon.

"Luce you eat slow." I say. She nods and goes back to eating. I lay my head on the table and look at the ground. I see beetle and watch it crawl across the ground. I see a foot squash it. I look up and see Tech grinning across from me. "Idiot" I mutter and look at Lucy. "LUCE Your friggin brother just stepped on nature." I say furious. She shrugs and goes back to eating. I grab a piece of bacon and throw it at Tech as hard as I can.

It hits his head and he turns around glaring. "That's for the beetle" I say standing up."You hit my eye!" Tech says growling. "You squashed a bug" I say shrugging. I walk towards the cabin grinning. When I enter the cabin I sit on my bed and grab my computer. I click the open screen and type in my password. I find a pet adoption website and click it. I find a pet and order the supplies for it.

I'm gonna get me a pet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmph! Okay next chapter was going to be the quest, a few chapters indicates a day

DERR lol jk but next chapter gonna be the quest and the arrival of the new pet! MIND= BLOWN