Chapter 7- Its official I WANNA GO HOME!

I was writing in my journal when I saw Lucy come in and shut the door, locking it, clearly outta breath.

"What did you do, Luce?" I asked her, she looked at me then she looked around the room, she quickly ran and hid underneath and empty bed. A few second later, Tech ran in, with Oatmeal on his head?

I couldn't help, but laugh at how stupid he looked. He glared at me, but I kept laughing.

"Where did my sister go?" he growled at me. I just shrugged my shoudlers as he walks outta the door.

"The coast is clear" I say to Lucy. She quickly crawls out from under the bed and sits on her bed, relaxing.

"What did you do?" I ask her. "Well like they say karma is a real snitch" she says. Oh she must have gotten pack back from this morning. Once I realized I went back to writing in my journal.

A few minutes later Tech walked in and he say Lucy. "What up my brotha from another motha" Lucy says giggling. "Your dead." Tech growls at Lucy. As soon as he said this Lucy's hand caught fire and she threw it towards Tech, it hit him, but didn't do anything. "Awww chit!" Lucy says.

"Chit?" Tech and I say at the same time. "Yeah" Lucy says crossing her arms and shrugging her shoulders. "Care to explain" I say raising and eyebrow. Lucy let out a huff of air. "Well my mom won't let me say bad words sooo....instead of saying, well the 'S' word I say chit, so it rhymes." Lucy says shrugging. I just stare at her while Tech laughs his head off. I quickly take note that he is laughing at my best friend and kick him in his man parts which leaves him on the floor crying. "Your right Luce karma is a b*tch, I mean snitch" I say giggling. Lucy gives me a nod of approval and we walk out leaving Tech on the floor in pain.

Once we left the cabin, we walked into the combat area to see two dudes fighting, it looked like it was Nico and Ace fighting, and Nico was winning apprently. Me and Lucy just watched the fight.

"We have and advantage, you know" Lucy says grinning. "No we don't" I say looking at her. "Yup" she says popping the 'p'. I glared at her and shook my head.

"Alright if you think i'm wrong, then we both walk up to them and each one of us kick them where the sun don't shine." Lucy says. "Simple as that." Lucy says boredly. "Well with that then yeah, we have and atvantage." I say shrugging my shoulder, after that we just kept watching the fight. When it was over all we saw was a bloody Nico and a bloody Ace walking towards the boys bathroom. Next in the rink were Snow and Percy, andddd Snow was winning. Shocked I watched the fight, Snow left with only a cut on the forhead, wheras Percy left covered in blood.

Chit, they are some pretty tough half bloods I thought in my head.